Let me know if you can make it, start prepping now!:clap:

1. Greg
2. Earl
3. Mike Rousch

Last edited:

Justin_H

Blingy Convertible Driver
Reaction score
Ok, so I have a bit over 4 months to install the headers that have already been in the garage for 1 month.

Justin_H

Reaction score
3V, Pypes with a Kooks catted X pipe. Trying to get my 06 vert into the 12s on street tires. I think it'll be close, went 13.25 @ 106 last year with just Borlas and a K&N intake. Since then I put a C&L racer intake on, a tune, and underdrive pulleys. And springs, shocks, camber plates, adjustable panhard, and swaybars, but none of that will help it get down the dragstrip. Corners are more fun though.
Justin

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Depending on what springs/shocks you are using it can help with weight transfer.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
3V, Pypes with a Kooks catted X pipe. Trying to get my 06 vert into the 12s on street tires. I think it'll be close, went 13.25 @ 106 last year with just Borlas and a K&N intake. Since then I put a C&L racer intake on, a tune, and underdrive pulleys. And springs, shocks, camber plates, adjustable panhard, and swaybars, but none of that will help it get down the dragstrip. Corners are more fun though.
Justin
Who did your tune? When you get the headers installed, make a trip to Richmond and have Mike at MAP do a tune for you. He is one of the best with the 3v.

Earl

Justin_H

Reaction score
It's a Bama tune. The free tunes for life deal is very convenient at this point. At some point I might be looking for a dyno tune, and will keep him in mind.

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, its for my build. The guy doing the balancing on my rotating assy said he needs the flywheel. sigh..money money money

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd welcome to the instituion known as marriage......

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back