MIR track rental set for Oct 18th!

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Had a very disappointing day. After everything I went through to make the rental, had something wrong with the car and it only went 12.30's on a couple of passes. The car just wasn't pulling and didn't feel like it was making any power. I have no idea what the problem is, as the car was making 15# of boost but the track wasn't the place to try and find it. The only thing I can think of was some problem in the TB, or tune, wasn't letting the throttle open fully. I will take it to MAP and find the problem.

Earl

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No PB for me, shitty burnouts , spinning thru 3rd and then slipping clutch in going in fourth. Ran some 12s but no PB.

I need new clutch , Wotbox, lower gears, line locks, upper ca, fat an skinnies, welded axles, forged internals, more boost, more / better fuel pumps. Long tubes, MAF extender, throttl body, etc...

Had fun though!

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brady, how many miles do you have on the RST? I thought those clutches held 800lbs or torque?

About 1000 miles on it. It seemed fine on the way home. Got on it a few times and it held, so. It might have just been hot?

Last edited:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I beat the crap out of my RST in the 3650 and it always held. The one in my magnum is doing great too. The only time I went to the track it held 5200 rpm 2-step launch and thats with the low 2.66 1st gear with a 3.55 out back.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Reaction score
looks like your TruTrac is working perfectly

The TruTrac is working right but the roll is terrible. I just ordered the TRZ Anti-Roll Bar which should fix the problem. Too bad we did not have the legendary D/A's we get this time of year at MIR. I hope to get back one more time with the new setup. Ben

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back