Moostangs Photography/Videography

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Recently went to a Dyno Day to support my buddy Brent who was in a bad car wreck. Here is a video compilation of that day. Enjoy!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I recently reviewed my wives new 2014 Ford Fusion se with the ecoboost motor. Im always open to comments and constructive criticism. Thanks for watching.

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
is this the thread? no crap all by yourself. lol i feel better

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Headed out to Formula Drift last weekend and had a blast! I hope you enjoy the video!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've never attended an event like that before but it does look exciting

Bro it's an absolute blast. And the other cool thing is that all of the drivers just hangout in the pits (which are open to the public) and talk and sign autographs for whoever man! It's pretty legit.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Filmed a video for work yesterday. I am pretty excited I got the opportunity to do what I love while at work.

It is on my second channel for now until we use it at work so my coworkers don't see it. It's a surprise and some of them follow my main page.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ha ha, nice jump for joy there. Noticed you some what freak out that you may lose your head phones and grab them. :p

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, nice jump for joy there. Noticed you some what freak out that you may lose your head phones and grab them. :p

Haha, that was my coworker. He is the new guy so we made him the main actor. Lol. He did almost lose his sunglasses after that celebratory jump. Ha. I'm glad you liked it. I was in fact filming.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
i'd like to see more people post up vids like that of their cars. there are a lot of cars on here i'd like to see in some tire spinning action.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i'd like to see more people post up vids like that of their cars. there are a lot of cars on here i'd like to see in some tire spinning action.

I would love to post a lot more like this it's just that 19" tires are so damn expensive! Haha. I need to get a set of spare 18" wheels I can use to burn rubber with.

Thanks for checking out the video bro.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back