Mustang Accent Kits - NEW TO THE FORUMS SALE!!!

MAK

Reaction score
HEY GUYS AND GALS..

Just wanted to let all of you know, MAK will be having a special sale for the best forum on the web.. S197Forum.com!!

Redneon7.jpg
redtrunk003.jpg

Foot Well and Trunk Package
Buy a Foot Well Kit and a Trunk Light Kit both at the same time and save big time..
Regular Price: $185.00
SALE Price: $160!!!

including FREE shipping

thats a $25 savings offered as an introductory sale for MAK being a new vendor to the S197Forum!

*This sale ends August 16th, so you better hurry!!

Please check out www.MustangAccentKits.com for more information and click gallery to see the latest pictures of customer's rides!

Mustang Accent Kits
-David

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hey man just wandering what the "special price" on just the foot well kit would be ? also how is it wired in ... ties into fuse box or directy link to the battery ect?

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I want to know the same question. I like the blue

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind a blue set, but I would want 4 interior ones. Both front and rear foot well lighting. Thinking of attaching to the bottom of the front seats( for the rear foot wells) , have them all work with the interior lighting, same time.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
In white full kit?
Is it plug and play?
Can it be bypassed?

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
they are full plug and play kits and there is an option for a bypass switch in the event you want to turn them off completely at nite while driving etc

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
they are full plug and play kits and there is an option for a bypass switch in the event you want to turn them off completely at nite while driving etc

Thank you. It just hit me that I could follow their link and find out a few things myself....:idea:

MAK

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Sorry for the late response time!.. thank you Nate for covering for me!..

to answer a few questions...

- The kit is Plug and Play and comes with step by step detailed instructions with pictures to prevent anyone from getting lost or confused on the installs.

- The Foot well kits are instructed to to hook up so that when you turn your parking or headlights on, they will automatically turn on. (the premium package is the one that has the axillary switch so that you can still have your headlights on, but be able to turn the foot well lights off. the Basic kit does not include this switch)

- The Foot well kits also dim with the interior lights (mycolor, intruments, radio, etc.) so if you want to tone it down just a bit, you can easily do so!

- The Trunk kits are plug and play as well and automatically turn on/off with open and close of the trunk. These are extremely beneficial when it comes to seeing inside your entire trunk rather than just the front edge at night!

- The kits are all available in 6 colors..
- Red, Blue, White, Orange, Yellow, Green

- Red, Blue, and Green ship out same day in most cases, but within 48 hours by the latest

-Yellow, Orange, and White ship out within a week

As far as how to get your discount or S197Forum.com INTRO sale.. complete a transaction for both a Foot Well Kit and a Trunk kit, (colors are optional, just please keep in mind shipping ET's listed above) and i will knock the price down when accepted or send you a refund for the amount

any more questions, please feel free to contact me through here, or at our support Email Address... [email protected]

Thank you guys!

Mustang Accent Kits
-David

MAK

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind a blue set, but I would want 4 interior ones. Both front and rear foot well lighting. Thinking of attaching to the bottom of the front seats( for the rear foot wells) , have them all work with the interior lighting, same time.

Oops! sorry.. almost forgot to reply to your question..

as of right now, i do not offer a kit that is for all four (front and rear) foot wells.. but i would definitely be able to work something out.

Email or PM me if you are interested and we will go from there!

freaknazty - hey man just wandering what the "special price" on just the foot well kit would be ? also how is it wired in ... ties into fuse box or directy link to the battery ect?
as of right now i am only running a special on the package for the Trunk and Foot well kits.. But if you are only wanting a Foot Well kit, Contact me either by PM or Email and i may be able to work something out with you!

and as far as your other questions about where it gets wired up to, and the fuse box, etc... answer in my last post, above this one!..

thank you again guys!

Mustang Accent Kits
-David

Last edited:

shelbygt

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the parts? How do we make payment ?

paypal?

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
Paypal is the preferred method of payment. There are some pics of installed kits at http://www.mustangaccentkits.com/gallery.html. The kits use LEDS for the light source and each kit comes with everything needed such as zip ties, wire loom, etc. For the trunk kits a piece of sandpaper is even included to make sure the 3m tape has a good surface to bond to. These kits are fully plug and play.

Last edited:

MAK

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the parts? How do we make payment ?

paypal?

thank you again Nate for covering for me! seems like when im at the desk, no hits or replies on the site or forum.. as soon as i leave, BAM left and right! Lol!..

About the payment, everything goes through paypal. If you have never used paypal before, or dont have a paypal account, that is still ok, you can use a credit card. And just in case this was part of the question, to make an actuall payment for a kit, just simply go through www.mustangaccentkits.com and follow the sub pages and links and select color, and from there, when you select your color, you will see a "Add to Cart" button.. simply select this button and from there you can check out or continue shopping.. there is a "view cart" button on the top right of every page on the site, so at any time you may go ahead to check out.

as far as pictures of the kits them selves, i do not have any good ones, i plan on taking some and posting before the end of the week!.. i will throw some pictures of them, along with some info on a sub page under my section of the forum.

-David
MAK

PS.. here is an older pictures of a kit from when i used to use neons, and this is not the same as what the kits now look like, but just to give you an idea of how much comes with it...

this picture is missing the LED strips, the pre cut wire with connectors already attached and ready to plug and play. Connector Protector Grease is also included to put on the butt connectors to protect from corrosion and lubricate for easy application and removal. As well as your step by step manual for installation and wire loom, and everything else possibly needed for install!

mustanglighting015-1.jpg

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I forgot to ask this yesterday David, but are the light strips flexible? That will make a difference for the plan I have.

MAK

Reaction score
yes they are!.. however, they are not flimsy by any means, but will definitely bend and fit a concave of some sort..

what do you have in mind, i will be able to assist you in the thought process a little better.

-David
MAK

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to make sure I could form it as I needed to

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back