Mustang MAYnia sale!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
timthumb.php

Mustang Maynia Sale

The month of May has plenty of reasons to celebrate: the end of the school year and the beginning of summer, a 3 day weekend on Memorial Day, Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day and the Indy 500. Here at Latemodel Restoration, we want to give all you Mustang Enthusiasts one more reasons to enjoy May!

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Mustang Maynia sale: Fox Week!

timthumb.php

Mustang Maynia Sale: Fox Week

Fox week, you are up first! I know there are plenty of Fox bodies running around out there. Don't wait any longer, Week 1 of Mustang Maynia is all about the Fox Body Mustang! Read the blog and check out some of our new products, brands, kits and great pricing. Hurry though, the last day of Fox Week is Thursday May 10th.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
S197 week is here!

timthumb.php

Mustang Maynia: S197 Week

Yup that’s right, it’s week 2 of Mustang MAYnia. This week is all about the S197 (2005-13) cars. We have some amazing prices. Head over to the blog center to check out just some of the great new kits and parts that are available this week.

Well you know this is my favorite week of our sale. We had a great 1st week to kick off the Mustang Mayina sale, but lets make week 2 even better.

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
Just gotta give a quick thanks to Jarrod. Made the ordering process very simple for me and get me in the S197 discount week, even right as I was placing my order, the site updated and the discount wasn't there. Truly great customer service. Thanks again Jarrod!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
SN95 Week

timthumb.php

Mustang MAYnia: SN95 Week

Well week 3 of Mustang MAYnia is here and it is dedicated to the SN95 (94-04) year models. We have some great deals again this week. Check them out and stay tuned for a lot more SN95 news and material.

Last edited:

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Can you get a sale price on a Whipple ho tuner kit for an 06gt?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back