NastyStang's Replacement, NastyFX4

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
2011 F150 FX4, only option it doesn't have is Navigation and the trailer brake controller which I'm adding soon. Sadly I don't have many good pictures, planning on taking some tomorrow though.

Garage.jpg

a1c88500.jpg

b075752e.jpg

Line-X

60010ada.jpg

MBRP SISO Catback T409 Kit

Tip.jpg

OvertheAxle.jpg

FrontBack.jpg

Muffler.jpg

MufflerForward.jpg

rayS197

Reaction score
I say until Nasty owns a Mustang, :banhim:!!!! Nice truck.
Please try and keep the truck clean unlike how you took care of the Stang. LOL!!!!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
2011 F150 FX4,

FrontBack.jpg

Muffler.jpg

Wow Nasty, can't believe you posted pictures with oil splatter on the frame rail and rust on the rear-end.... with all of your detailed write-ups I would have figured you would have already been under that thing with a toothbrush! J/K, truck looks great! :roflmao:

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Nice... update version of my current 07. Do me a favor and post up gas mileage numbers when you get a chance. I have heard the fuel mileage difference between the 5.0 and eco is negligible.

Oh... and congrats on a nice truck!!

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
hey go haul something already

Errrday.

Wow Nasty, can't believe you posted pictures with oil splatter on the frame rail and rust on the rear-end.... with all of your detailed write-ups I would have figured you would have already been under that thing with a toothbrush! J/K, truck looks great! :roflmao:

Hey man... It was perfectly clean until these shit heads from Discount Tire slathered Meguiars Hyperdressing on my tires. I had them flip the tires around, no white letters for me, and it slung every where. I think a little bit even got on the roof.

When are you going to change your sig?

Second Tuesday of next week. :boobies:

What made you want to get rid of the stang? That thing was
Sweet

I wanted out of the car and I needed a truck.

Nice... update version of my current 07. Do me a favor and post up gas mileage numbers when you get a chance. I have heard the fuel mileage difference between the 5.0 and eco is negligible.

I'm getting 16 mpg in the city right now, only 1,500 miles on it though.

Nice Truck man!

If I'm not mistaken nasty bought this truck a few months ago right??

Correct, probably a month or two ago.

Why you no ecoboost?

Not my thing.. I can slap a TVS on this if I wanted to easily, although I'm not going to.. Ecoboost? Not so much. Besides Ecoboost no sound like 5.0L.

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
Nice truck.

How is that Kia Optima? For my next commuter car after this Mazda3, I am considering the Fusion, Optima class of cars. Any input to share?

slynch68

Reaction score
You cant put factory nav in a non factory nav truck...You also cant add factory trailer brake controller on the 11+...sorry, the wiring isn't there on the 11's. Its there on the 09-10's

way2qk4u2c

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome truck...I have a 06 fx4 your truck is 10x better than mine. Wish I had a 5.0 lol even though mine is a 5.4 it's a dog compared to 5.0....congrats on the new truck

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome truck. I'd like to trade my silverado for one of these, but I just don't want any payment right now. Congrats !

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back