NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
2copy.jpg

Grouchy281

forum member
Reaction score
Home dyno? I'm extremely jealous. lol

Nice looking FX4 btw. Very clean mods. I'll be buying a CC Silverado z71 with the 6.2L soon and everything modded will be similar.

garner

forum member
Reaction score
Those are pretty good numbers for a 4x4. I'm gonna try to dyno my ram soon but I should be around 305-310 rwhp stock. Although I got walked hard a couple weeks ago by a fx2 sport with appearance package ecoboost twice, both from a dig and at least 5 lengths both times

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Here's another picture too.

3copy.jpg

ack... I feel like an idiot. Sorry. Nice numbers. Headers in the plans?

LOL, it's all good! Not really. I'm keeping this vehicle relatively stock.

How long did you have to wait to get it tuned by Justin?

I told Justin to just let me know when he was free. I told him I was in absolutely no rush and he's been pretty busy lately. Why do you ask?

Those are pretty good numbers for a 4x4. I'm gonna try to dyno my ram soon but I should be around 305-310 rwhp stock. Although I got walked hard a couple weeks ago by a fx2 sport with appearance package ecoboost twice, both from a dig and at least 5 lengths both times

Not bad at all. The 5.0s in the trucks don't compare to the cars. HP vs TQ without a doubt. I will say that although it didn't gain much power on the graph, I can't believe how much faster it feels and how much smoother it drives. It's amazing! I drove out today to pick up some take out and I was surprised when I looked down at the speedo a few times. LOL We are going to fine tune the transmission on the road since we ran out of time today.

Mustangsam05

forum member
Reaction score
Just wondering cause I had wanted my car tuned by him originally but he had said he was very busy and it would be about a month till he could do it

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
Awesome Mike. I love the new F150s, especially the FX4. I been thinking of making a similar move, though I don't think I can trade in and expect much lol

Side note, Justin has a built in dyno now? Did he sell the mobile one? Last I remember there was a garage door back there too? Or am I retarded.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Awesome Mike. I love the new F150s, especially the FX4. I been thinking of making a similar move, though I don't think I can trade in and expect much lol

Side note, Justin has a built in dyno now? Did he sell the mobile one? Last I remember there was a garage door back there too? Or am I retarded.

I got decent money trading mine in so who knows man!

Yes he does! Justin still has the mobile one to bring to shows, etc. He actually just got back from Maryland where he installed a bunch of superchargers and tuned a bunch of GT500s.

Yeah there are a garage door back there but he just finished a whole remodel. Expanded the shop by quite a bit. It's really, really nice! Behind my truck is also a window to view in. Got to see his Boss too! Those Recaro seats are awesome!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back