Need a MODERATOR ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

teeje2

Reaction score
THis is a second account I created because for some reason I cannot login to my account. The username is teeje and I have tried to reset the password and I do not get any email at all. This has happened on another forum I’m a part of and someone changed the email address. I ended up getting back into that one and I went to login to my account today on Tapatalk and I cannot. I’ve had my TEEJE account for a long time. I don’t want to lose it.

teeje2

Reaction score
never mind, forgot where I was.
where'd you think we were? I already posted it in complaints because of what you said. I sensed you were being a dick about this. Imagine I'm already frustrated. This shit is annoying.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
For a minute I thought I was on Yellow Bullet. Different forum. Stkjock will fix you up when he gets online.

teeje2

Reaction score
For a minute I thought I was on Yellow Bullet. Different forum. Stkjock will fix you up when he gets online.
Sure hope so. I think it is kinda dumb that they dont have some other way of resetting your password so when something like this happens, all password reset requests go to an email that isnt even yours. -_-

teeje

Reaction score
Well I got my account back so a mod or someone can delete this.

RavenGT

Reaction score
I’ve had my TEEJE account for a long time. I don’t want to lose it.

I'm probably on my fourth username here. Used to hate this forum because of the required login. Couldn't even browse without logging in. So didn't log in very often and forgot usernames/passwords.

teeje

Reaction score
I'm probably on my fourth username here. Used to hate this forum because of the required login. Couldn't even browse without logging in. So didn't log in very often and forgot usernames/passwords.

I sure would have been upset if I lost this account. I have so much stuff on. This account. It’s weird because both forum accounts one here, and one for jeeps (completely unrelated mind you) got changed to the same exact email but had my original password.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back