Need Ford Sticker Engineering Number.......

GlassTop09

Reaction score
Hi All,

If any of y'all still have the 05-09 OEM coolant degas tank still installed or in storage, would anyone mind to look at the OEM warning stickers on it & get the engineering number off the square 1 & post it here so that I can order replacement stickers, I'd appreciate it.

Power washed them right off when I cleaned the engine bay a couple of months back & according to my local Ford dealership these aren't cataloged so they can see them but if they have the engineering number off any of them they can then run a cross match & order them.

It's the 1 that is shown missing on this picture of my degas tank below:
09 Mustang GT Degas Tank.png
The number is small & is located along 1 of the edges of the sticker as such, xxxx-xxxx-xx.
Again, appreciate it!

GlassTop09

Reaction score
This is the degas tank in my 2010 GT. It looks the same to me. Maybe the label is the same also.

View attachment 74499

View attachment 74500
Thanks for the number, Midlife Crisis! That engineering number on that sticker is what I needed to get to have it cross referenced.
Yeah it looks identical to mine so it most likely is the same. I had also blew off the sticker on the fan shroud as well but I still had my OEM 6-blade shroud w\ the sticker still on it so I got the number off it to get the replacements (got 3 of them as they were $3.73 ea).

Gonna log all these numbers down so I'll have them going forwards..............

Appreciate it!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back