Neligh Neb. Stoplight Drags

06stangia

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody on here ever been to this event if so was it a good time? Is anyone on here going want to meet up?

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
A copy of my post from your thread in chit chat....Literally 10 miles from my house, I will be there.

They shut down the small airport over in Neligh each year for a small drag racing get-together. It started out real small with just the locals, but now word has gotten out and a lot of cars have started showing up. The problem is that you end up waiting awhile in line to get to the line. Rumor is this is the last year they are going to do it, but they said that last year. They have a tree, but nothing more than a stop sign just short of 1/8 mile down the run way. No guard rails or anything else. It is put on by a local Young Mens Group and Hot Rod Club.

This vid is from last year, and at :45 you can see me race in last years trim(485rwhp). I got really loose and had to even hit the brakes.

Last edited:

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Had a great time at the races today. Car ran great and it was nice to meet ya 06stangia

06stangia

forum member
Reaction score
It was good to meet you car looked good. I had a great time meet alot of nice people and I will be back if they have it.

06stangia

forum member
Reaction score
Also I posted some vids on youtube. I will bring my drag tires next time!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back