New 2014 GHIG 5.0. Sealant or not?

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
But I don't CARE if there is swirls. I don't notice them!!!! I don't WANT to correct the paint. That is not the point of this thread so why bring it up? You just keep digging deeper and deeper and getting more and more off topic after I've already said I DON'T want to correct the paint because it doesn't NEED it! LOL. It's okay though I'm the dumbass. Keep on talking shit and insulting people if that helps you sleep better at night I guess it's whatever.

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
Use Blacklight and V07... It has TINY bit of polish in it, a ton of fillers and looks great on colors like yours. I don't recommend doing CarPro Reload or Hydr02 until you have more experienced with those products. They are both chemical resistant so if you mess up (example: streaking) them removing it would be a nightmare for you. Tape off the stripes (just for safety) and do CG Blacklight by hand. Then do the whole car with V07. It's Damn near idiot proof.

You can also but a bottle of Jetseal 109 matte specific for the stripes.

Most importantly, don't use your Walmart "buffer" for anything, it's not worth the potential trouble of you adding more swirls and haze from applying a sealant.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
Are you going to pay for the transportation because if so than hell yeah!

You're not that far from Mr Sparkle, he is amazing. You should check it out. Otherwise, sure I'll fly out but on your dime!! Lol

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
I don't need welcomed to the forum. I have been around long enough to know how things go here, but there's honestly no fucking reason for people to be ass holes. It's like some people wake up in the morning and say to themselves "I'm going to go flame people over the internets today, have nothing better to do!"

The dip on my hood vents does not look crater-ish or look like shit either one. I had never dipped anything in my life, but it's all how you spray it. I know what you're talking about, but not ALL dip looks that way. Mine looks smooth, and almost OEM matching the matte vinyl stripe. I will take a pic for you to confirm when I have daylight tomorrow.

Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it would be to vinyl wrap the hood vents? That's a lot of measuring and cutting. Only way I would do that is if I bought the pre-cut kit, but even then...

Just because something is hard doesn't mean you do it right. Vinyl is so much better than dip in so many way. This is an example of an intricate car with a matte wrap then protected by C'Quartz Finest. This is expensive but getting it done correctly always is.

Photo credit: Nick Oakes of Oakes Detail in PA
nyzequ2y.jpg

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Edit: Don't see why these two guys are so up my ass about it. I'm a small guy. My ass is not that big. I really wish these dicks would find the exit to my anus and see their way out.

The reason we are so deep in your ass is, we have launched a massive search for your common sense. Seeing as you have your head up your ass a lot, naturally we presumed it was in there. Sadly after extensive searching we have found none. Just a massive internal vagina full of butt hurt beach sand and an ego infection.

Last edited:

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
The dip on my hood vents does not look crater-ish or look like shit either one. I had never dipped anything in my life, but it's all how you spray it. I know what you're talking about, but not ALL dip looks that way. Mine looks smooth, and almost OEM matching the matte vinyl stripe. I will take a pic for you to confirm when I have daylight tomorrow.

As promised, here's the pics of the dip. Doesn't look bad at all:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back