New Shelby Wheels

Discussion in 'Mustang Parts For Sale' started by Anti, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Anti

Anti forum member

I bought a few sets of rims from American Muscle to test fitment and to see which type of Shelby wheel I liked for my Torch Red 07 GT.. I am now selling the ones I didn't decide to keep. It was much harder to decide than I thought it would be. I am only selling as sets. I am willing to meet if you are within 2 hours of Huntsville, AL only if you are buying. If you want them shipped, you pay the shipping and I still have original boxes and two wheels of each set are not even opened. They've never had tires mounted either. They are exactly as the day I received them, brand spanking new.

The offsets for all Shelby wheels were perfect. No spacers required. Fit flush. I was very surprised how well they fill out the fender well, but don't poke. I am asking $265 obo per rim local pickup.

1x set of Charcoal Shelby sb202 20"x9.5" +33mm /10.5" +45mm staggered.

1x set of Satin Black Shelby sb202 20"x9.5" +33mm /10.5" +45mm staggered.

1x set of Charcoal Shelby sb203 20"x9.5" +33mm /10.5" +45mm staggered.

1x set of Satin Black Shelby sb203 20"x9.5" +33mm /10.5" +45mm staggered.

Then I had a set of MMD wheels. These fit front and rear without spacers. Even if you needed a tad more room up front an 8mm or 5/16" spacers in front still allows you to fit flush or tuck the front. Really however you set your front camber. But with stock suspension it fit flush or slightly tucked. I am asking $195 per rim local pickup.

1x Charcoal MMD Sinn 20"x10" +40mm square set up.

If someone wants to buy more than one set I may consider giving a break on price.

Rims-10.jpg

Rims-11.jpg

Rims-12.jpg

Rims-15.jpg

Rims-18.jpg

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  2. Anti

Anti forum member

More pics

Rims-5.jpg

Rims-8.jpg

Rims-13.jpg

Rims-16.jpg

Rims-19.jpg

3. Anti

Anti forum member

Reasonable offers accepted too. I have more pictures if needed.