Nick and North East Dragway

Should Nick Run his Car?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
He said no, but is going to watch. Is your car still down?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Should be back today...have a GT 500 rear valance to install, from what I read I have to remove the rear bumper....sigh.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet!!!Why do you have to take the rear bumber off? Doesn't it just take clips,push pins and or screws? Walt and I installed a new GT500 spoiler on my car. You doing Jenros if your back in time? What was wrong with it? Are you trailering it back?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
From what I read it's easier to remove the bumper to remove the valance to get to all the clips/plastic tabs.

Not planning on Jenro's today.

Mike is going to trailer it down and maybe take Jeremy's back since his slave cylinder went south.

rayS197

Reaction score
Hope Greg gets his stuff right would love to see him and Ray line up

There are a lot of races Id like to see but some refuse to run their cars for some odd reason. I started this event for something different other than cruises and I was asked by a lot of people about going to the track so we could all have some fun legally and to put some some stuff to rest so to speak. Ive never been to the Hertford track but Ill run the shit out of the car. I wanna run Daddy Red. LOL!!

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
There are a lot of races Id like to see but some refuse to run their cars for some odd reason. I started this event for something different other than cruises and I was asked by a lot of people about going to the track so we could all have some fun legally and to put some some stuff to rest so to speak. Ive never been to the Hertford track but Ill run the shit out of the car. I wanna run Daddy Red. LOL!!

Good luck with that one, I don't think he will run you down there. Now get him a set of dr's and game might be on.

rayS197

Reaction score
Good luck with that one, I don't think he will run you down there. Now get him a set of dr's and game might be on.

I am pretty sure that request can be met for both you and Walt with the group from here, modfords, sevmc etc. Just have to ask.
Greg, bring your HD camera and your light weight jack.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So.....spoke with Mrs Nick today who said Nick can come out and play.....Nick?......Nick......

dans08gt

the white ghost
Reaction score
just bring the old show queen out and let her run!!!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back