NITROUS

theRedStorm

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking at a nitrous kit. I'm completely new nitrous. I was told not to exceed 100 shot on a stock motor. I Have FRPP cams if that makes any difference.
What's a good kit? Plate or injected? Any thoughts/tips I should know before heading this route?

07 Boss

Reaction score
I believe it may be not to exceed 100 shot on the stock tune. Anything higher than that needs more fuel and a timing adjustment. But I'm sure you can run more than a 100 shot.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
I want to put a huge jet blasting into my TVS1900 whenever I go WOT! 100 hp... 220, 221.. whatever it takes?

theRedStorm

forum member
Reaction score
I do have a custom tune with my JLT intake and FRPP cams. Im assuming my tuner will take care of the nitrous modifications

07 Boss

Reaction score
I do have a custom tune with my JLT intake and FRPP cams. Im assuming my tuner will take care of the nitrous modifications

They should, at least a good tuner can. It will entail a reduction in timing and proper A/F adjustments.

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Nitrous Outlet's plate kit is the best 3v nitrous system on the market. The ProMax controller would be my choice for running the show.
You'll be fine with those cams, 100 shot is safe for stock internals, but you can go further if you know what you're doing

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back