NMRA @ MIR May 4th to the 6th

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When the CJ springs came out they were S197-3V-specific; there were threads and debates on whether or not they were the same thing and IIRC it was determined that the CJ's were different.

PM 19Cobra93, since he is a Ford parts guy he can run the part number for both springs and see if the spring rate is different.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes I have a set of CJ springs I am going to sell. The fronts were never installed and the rears were only in for about 200 miles. My car leaves so soft I didn't see much difference from my Ultra-lites and I liked the drop with the Steeda's better. I just need to take some pics and get them in the classifieds.

Earl

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Can you bring a sway delete with you?? I will be installing in the pits lol

Oh yeah I got my sway delete at the show for $59 total!! How sick is that!!

Yea it was from UPR. That was their advertised price! It's still in the trunk I didn't get it til 2 on Sunday when I finally had time to walk around manufacturers midway. Trying to run 2 classes makes for a very stressful weekend!

Well, I'm glad it worked out. Somehow, I completely missed the updates to this thread. Only 12 pages long, easy to miss, right? Geez. I'm slackin'. Anyway, thanks for stopping by the UPR trailer and picking up the swaybar delete.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You were there? Shit....must have walked past the UPR tent at least a dozen times....sigh.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I have the ultralites Jsaon. I like them a lot and they still have a good spring rate for regular driving.

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
Well I called downs ford parts and they said part numbers for CJ and bullitt are one in the same so I threw in my stockers real quick. Looks so weird to me lol but whatevs.. I got a dinner to win ;-)

shanshine

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to see some of you guys down there this past weekend. We had a great time even with the breakage of my buddies Boss that we got fixed Sat night back here at the shop.

If there is anything you guys need just give me a shout.

JJ

I am glad that Justin had fun in the VIP suite watching the Jet car!!! Good seeing you JJ =)

Also got to put some faces with screen names that is always fun.

Hope everyone heads down for the NMCA race......mustangs fit there too ;)

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
I am glad that Justin had fun in the VIP suite watching the Jet car!!! Good seeing you JJ =)

Also got to put some faces with screen names that is always fun.

Hope everyone heads down for the NMCA race......mustangs fit there too ;)

My Son Justin couldnt stop talking about watching the Jet car from the tower. He kept saying "Daddy, lets go back to the tower to watch you race" and I had to explain to him that I couldnt do both. LOL

Thank you so much for that invite, it meant so much to both of us that you did that. It was great to see you too.

Thanks again Shannon.

JJ

shanshine

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My Son Justin couldnt stop talking about watching the Jet car from the tower. He kept saying "Daddy, lets go back to the tower to watch you race" and I had to explain to him that I couldnt do both. LOL

Thank you so much for that invite, it meant so much to both of us that you did that. It was great to see you too.

Thanks again Shannon.

JJ

JJ Next time just bring him up he can watch you race from the tower and you can come back and get him when you are done its no problem =)

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
JJ Next time just bring him up he can watch you race from the tower and you can come back and get him when you are done its no problem =)

Huh..I see how it is....Ray, how did that press pass work out for you? I enjoyed watching the race from the tower, how about you?:nah:

shanshine

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Huh..I see how it is....Ray, how did that press pass work out for you? I enjoyed watching the race from the tower, how about you?:nah:

You got the better end of the deal you got to talk to me for 5 minutes....most people dont get that =)

Hey but for the future I do take bribes

rayS197

Reaction score

You got the better end of the deal you got to talk to me for 5 minutes....most people dont get that =)

Hey but for the future I do take bribes

I was denied a press pass. :hittheglass:I tried to plead my case for the sake of this forum. Good thing was no ticket on the way home!! Nice to meet you Shannon. :hi:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^ only those that bring a bizillion dollars to JPC....LOL...guess we should have had Al come with us to talk to Shannon!

shanshine

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was denied a press pass. :hittheglass:I tried to plead my case for the sake of this forum. Good thing was no ticket on the way home!! Nice to meet you Shannon. :hi:

Guess it wasnt good enough!

Now if you guys come to the JPC track day/Car show I will PERSONALLY make sure you get VIP status. ;)

Back