NMRA @ MIR May 4th to the 6th

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
This is my last rig. We had 5 cars in there a couple of times!

I will have something like that again at some point.

IMG_3524.jpg

Can we be friends!!.. :beerchug2:

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
I don't have any money. That's why I don't have that rig anymore. lol

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on going and spectating on Saturday but my daughter is due to have a baby that day. She has always been early with her other 2 children so she will probably be early with this one and I will make it.

Earl

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
I posted this in our TT thread but in case you missed it...

We are going to skip MIR. We just have too much going on with getting the TT kit going, building the alpha cars and everything else that goes with it. This time we have to put business first!

We are going to get the TT car back together in a couple weeks and Jon will fly down to make the glory pass. ;)

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
I posted this in our TT thread but in case you missed it...

We are going to skip MIR. We just have too much going on with getting the TT kit going, building the alpha cars and everything else that goes with it. This time we have to put business first!

We are going to get the TT car back together in a couple weeks and Jon will fly down to make the glory pass. ;)

I am so disappointed that you would rather stay and finish the alpha cars...:evillaugh:

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Who all is headed to this event? I will be there spectating, taking pics etc.. Looks like Greg, Al, Tim, Jason R., Jason B. myself. anyone else up for this???

UPR will be there! Everyone is welcome to swing by our race trailer if they need anything, or even just to say hi.

ill be getting my ass handed to me in true street :)

You might be surprised... an 11-second car won True Street at NMRA GA!!!

Good luck to everyone who's racing. MIR is top notch with their track prep. There should be some fast passes!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Hey Al, is your turbo done yet or are you just bringing your car in the same config as for the rental? I'm hoping I can borrow some front runners before then.

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
UPR will be there! Everyone is welcome to swing by our race trailer if they need anything, or even just to say hi.

You might be surprised... an 11-second car won True Street at NMRA GA!!!

Good luck to everyone who's racing. MIR is top notch with their track prep. There should be some fast passes!

Can you bring a sway delete with you?? I will be installing in the pits lol

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Al, is your turbo done yet or are you just bringing your car in the same config as for the rental? I'm hoping I can borrow some front runners before then.

Skinny fronts? Just use the right and left leg from your skinny jeans and you can use your girlfriends belt instead of lug nuts to hold them on!:roflmao:

rayS197

Reaction score
Skinny fronts? Just use the right and left leg from your skinny jeans and you can use your girlfriends belt instead of lug nuts to hold them on!:roflmao:
:LMAO: WOW!!! Talk about a hit below the canvas belt. Now I have to wipe the drink off the dash off the car. If you had brakes that fit a Mustang and didnt fit a Donk or a Subaru you could borrow mine. BAH!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back