NMRA @ MIR May 4th to the 6th

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Skinny fronts? Just use the right and left leg from your skinny jeans and you can use your girlfriends belt instead of lug nuts to hold them on!:roflmao:

:LMAO: WOW!!! Talk about a hit below the canvas belt. Now I have to wipe the drink off the dash off the car. If you had brakes that fit a Mustang and didnt fit a Donk or a Subaru you could borrow mine. BAH!!

No mercy...LOL

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
My question is why were you staring at the general vicinity of my dick to notice my jeans and belt?
GregLikesNutts =:gay:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
How many rentals did you go to on a built motor to break 10.9? How long has your car had a built motor? Hell I've driven more miles today in my car than you've put on that ysi of yours. The point is, I'm working the best I can with what I got. If you don't like it you can step off *xoxo* lol

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I did step it off....in your ass....after your mouth was writing checks your car could not cash, LOL!!!!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Your were taking some steps down just past the 1320 too, oh wait thats cuz you were watching your built car be put on a trailer.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ouch!!
I hope this week goes by rather quickly. wanting to see to good racing and hang out with everyone!! :thumb2:

Who all is going from the 757? All kidding aside if Jason runs I hope he gets his 10 sec pass.:thumb2:

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
come on man i got them here at the shop!

We will be there with our crew of cars!

I tried to pick one up last week and Justin said you had to order it in. If you got it, I need it!! I'm PMing you now regarding something else.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm going on Saturday. I'll put my car in the show since I don't drag race. I'd like to meet everyone, so look for the evil-looking grey Mustang and say "hi."

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk.

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
Change of plans... I will be in super stang class now! Putting another set of gears in on Thursday (2nd) set in a week >:-l

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back