NMRA @ MIR May 4th to the 6th

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I went a got two levis brown leather belts and I'm going to beat the two of you equally with both. Did I recall anyone getting the sac mod or does your wife still retain that one ray ;-) greg you get your car back yet, if not I can pull it across the finish line if you really want to run it this weekend.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL!!!

My TC is being pulled and sent back to PTC to loosen it up a bit to work on getting out of the hole better.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We will most likely not be there. Planning a trip to Delaware to do some bird photography :) Have fun you all and good luck!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WTF????? Bird watching over racing???? HUH??? Come to the race and every picture you take I will raise my middle finger so you can "bird" watch!:roflmao:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WTF????? Bird watching over racing???? HUH??? Come to the race and every picture you take I will raise my middle finger so you can "bird" watch!:roflmao:
LMAO! that would be one ugly looking bird! :crazy:

The car isn't get much love lately..........

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kind of. Just not at the top of the list of the fun factor. It will come around again in due time.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Well if you don't do it this time def the JPC track rental. I see birds on your FB like everyday, drag racing every 4th month. Get at it girl!

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
Why the change to SST and what gears? Why the second gear swap?

Changed to SST because it just seemed better fitting for me. Changed to 3.55 gears last week with the rear end build and trashed the pinion bearing in 2 or 3 passes. Married itself with the pinion, which trashed the pinion so I'm just replacing everything..... Again!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Changed to SST because it just seemed better fitting for me. Changed to 3.55 gears last week with the rear end build and trashed the pinion bearing in 2 or 3 passes. Married itself with the pinion, which trashed the pinion so I'm just replacing everything..... Again!

How in the world did that happen...?:wtf:

Were they Ford gears? Install error?

What gears are you using now?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back