Northeast Dragway May 1st 2011

rayS197

Reaction score
Dates have been set to Sunday May 1st 2011 with a rain date on the following Sunday the 8th. Still working on details for food, track photographer and pricing.
Track access is open to street legal cars only! Do not tow/trailer a racecar with tags on it and claim it is ‘street legal’! I have spoken with Brian from FFC about this as I plan to trailer my car there. Trailering is acceptable but "NO" race cars will be permitted!! The track’s ruling on the street legal issue is final. There is to be absolutely NO ALCOHOL permitted…
driver/passenger… it doesn’t matter! This is a family friendly event. Heads up, grudge matches are encouraged. More details to come!!
Nice job on the flyer Tim!!

NortheastFlyer.jpg

rayS197

Reaction score
ok here is the latest news from Brian. The event times are from 10am till 4pm. Cost will be $10 per person and $10 to run your car. We are still finalizing details but food and drink will be available. Also, we are checking into a track photographer to take pictures as I think many would be interested. Should be a fun day! We can meet @ Greenbriar and roll down together or just meet @ the Track. What ya think?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa....who is this guy????^

Tony-trying to get a breakfast together on Sunday and then some stang work if you can make it.

rayS197

Reaction score
Nice Tony!! Do we all want to meet @ Greenbriar and roll together or just meet at the Track?? Yes, imma trailer mine in case something doesn't go to well.

rayS197

Reaction score
ok, lets get a list going.

Rays197
03Mach1girl
Greg
TonyN
nv4gt ws
RaysRcode
Coderedsaleen
LAllison20
Vbshelbygt (pit crew)
808svt
Lastman Standing
jharville

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Yeah as long as nothing comes up, I am down to meet at greenbrier and ride down. I got a buddy that lives about 10 miles from the track. He has a big truck and a full trailer if anything happens..lol. I am gonna see if any of my peeps wanna go too.

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
Lol stay in your lane I know how to drive!! Just kidding I know how fast a Mach is. Duh

Last edited:

03Mach1Girl

forum member
Reaction score
I stayed in my lane. Somebody needs to learn how to either speed up and get in front or slow down even more haha. just messing. They aren't that fast.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back