November 6th Cruise to OBX

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
Ben stated 92 total that was the count @ Applebees. We picked up a few at the rest stop along the way. I dont like getting caught in the rain either, think this is my third time, but it what do you do! Rain will give give me a chance to detail it once again. Drag radials still spun, I have to peedle it until it catches then takes off.

Yeah your DR's were throwing up rocks, I had to back off a few times to keep from getting hit. :damnit:LOL!!!!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on a wheel/tire setup yet Greg?

Need to get some 18x10s out back with some meats!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Would you stop spending my money???

Did you find any for me for sale?

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Jeremy keeps spending your money like that, you might have to change his screen name to Mrs. Hazlett!! LOL!!! Seriously though good to hear your damage was minimal and you will soon be back on the road!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep! The Saleen with the cobra engine/blower, right?

Some new plans cooking...think I am going to convert to air to air and sell the Vortech aftercooler setup.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeremy keeps spending your money like that, you might have to change his screen name to Mrs. Hazlett!! LOL!!! Seriously though good to hear your damage was minimal and you will soon be back on the road!!

haha! Thats okay he helps me spend money too!

What kind of rims do you like Greg? You can get 18's cheap from americanmuscle. Free mounting/balancing and shipping too.

Should get a decent amount back if you sell those stock 19s and rubber too. Plus you will have boxes to ship with lol. Thats what i did. I bought my tires and rims from americammsucle for 1200$ and sold my stock rims and tires for $550.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Look Mrs Hazlett...would you stop????

LOL

The link you sent me went to a shopping cart, can you re-send the rims/tires link?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back