NWA cars and coffee

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Where is it held?

I can't go next weekend as I have to go get son in Memphis. But maybe the next one!

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
Starbucks
1401 S Walton Blvd
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712

Looks like it's the first Sunday of each month. It'll be my first time since moving here.

BlindGUYnAR

forum member
Reaction score
There is also a city wide cruse in on the 8th in Jay OK about 30 miles from Bentonville. I heard the Jay PD are sponsoring a burnout where they want 100 cars to burnout at the same time. Unconfirmed though.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Welcome to Arkansas, Green Terror! If you're into drag racing I will be sure to let you know when we make a trip up to the track. Also, the LBRA sponsors a cruise night in Gentry (15 miles west of Rogers) a few times a year that usually has a big turnout. I will definitely try to make the next cars and coffee! If you're ever down Springdale/Fayetteville way, hit me up. 479 263 8662 is my cell.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
I've never been drag racing but if someone was willing to show me the ropes it would be fun to try!

I will definitely hit you up, we have family visiting for the next few weekends but after that I hope to get out exploring the area more.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I've never been drag racing but if someone was willing to show me the ropes it would be fun to try!

I will definitely hit you up, we have family visiting for the next few weekends but after that I hope to get out exploring the area more.

Happy to do so! I'm outnumbered by all the GM stuff down here so it'd be great to have more Mustangs along. We'll be making a trip sometime next month or early September, probably. And shout if you want to meet for dinner somewhere around the area. Lots of great places to chow.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back