OC, MD-Endless Summer Cruise-OCT 4-7

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
http://www.specialeventpro.com/endless.php

Who all plans on going down for this. I know a lot of JPC guys, Rev Auto guys, and others generally go.

Sean and I are going to cruise down to on Thursday mid afternoon.
Al is meeting us down there Thursday.

Who else is coming?

Its always a good time, seeing SRT8 GC run from cops, Al get pulled over, watch a crapmaro with ("FORD LOL" tags) get spanked by a friends WRX, and other street fun, oh and Al getting pulled over again.

Maybe we can get some VBeach Crew to represent and come off of some of that money for the 2.5 hour drive.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Going to be a great time for sure. I should prob get around to booking a hotel.

Last edited:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Just sleep on Al's floor! Or we can park on the side of the road like cops and as soon as a worthy opponent passes you wake up and chase them down.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Just sleep on Al's floor! Or we can park on the side of the road like cops and as soon as a worthy opponent passes you wake up and chase them down.

No kidding. For as much as we will all spend on hotels, we should have though ahead and just booked a house for the weekend.

I am thinking I may just stay Thurs & Friday night and leave at midnight sat night.

Last edited:

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going again. I will be selling some Fox bodies.

etc1006

forum member
Reaction score
I might go. My neighbor and his brother and families go. He said they have plenty room for me. Be a cool way to celebrate my birthday.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Yea that is what he was saying the other day that it didn't look promising. Too bad the slow cars from VA beach can't come.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Too bad we only have race cars down in VA beach and no real street cars that can come to cruises and that sort of thing Sean. Man your car has more miles in the past 3 months than Greg and Ray's put together.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Jason is likely out because of work. And then there was one....looks like I'm going it alone lol

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I'm hoping to be back and if I can get back in time I'll drive 8 hours on Thursday to get there in time. E-city to b-more to Laurel to O-city. Otherwise I'll just head up the shore in the Jeep.

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going down saturday for the morning and afternoon, depending on the turnout I might stay later.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back