OCMD Ocean City Show 5-21

mmorningstar

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone heading to Ocean City MD for the car show weekend 5/18 to 5/22? The actual show at the inlet is limited to pre 74's I think but OC Stangs has a great show at a local restaurant on 63rd street on Saturday 5/21, I think last year had almost 200 cars. Plus Hooters and various other locations have impromptu shows all weekend long. Cops are everywhere though, so you have to be careful, burnouts are a $1000 ticket I think....and they now have red light cameras at nearly every light I believe...

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I'll be there! When did they put in the cameras? I was down there over Easter weekend and I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Last summer I spent half of my weekends in OC.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We will be there plus a shit ton from our local club. Big party Friday and Saturday night.

mmorningstar

forum member
Reaction score
I'll be there! When did they put in the cameras? I was down there over Easter weekend and I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Last summer I spent half of my weekends in OC.

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure they started installing them last fall, at least when we were down in October we noticed them installing some, and then noticed they were on almost every light on the strip, or perhaps they were just doing an overhaul of the red lights sensors? Maybe I am wrong, or I just may be paranoid since I got a ticket in the mail from Delaware (Newark) from my drive down last May, in the turn lane you always go through on yellow/red when your the third car :beerdrink: Except in Newark DE....

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Sean, If Jill brings the dog down she'll probably want to drive her truck. You trying to caravan. Laura when are you all leaving?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We plan on leaving on Friday. Just not sure when yet.

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
We are leaving Friday also. We went in the fall and it was killer. This will be much bigger. So where is the party? Lol

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
^^^^ Secrets!

Laura what cars are you all bringing? It would be sweet if we could get a good handfull to go down.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bleh, on Secrets. Lol. House party is where it's at!

Jason, we are taking mine and John is taking his 5.0. We will most likely be heading out around 10ish or so on Friday. Not 100% sure on time yet. We can see if we can work something out to where we can roll down together.

Last edited:

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
Well five of us are going and hope to find some nice cars for sale.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Bleh, on Secrets. Lol. House party is where it's at!

Jason, we are taking mine and John is taking his 5.0. We will most likely be heading out around 10ish or so on Friday. Not 100% sure on time yet. We can see if we can work something out to where we can roll down together.

Maybe I'll make it by Fagers and see your twin again....mwahhahahhahaha.
10 would be great for me. You all would get near Kent island around 1130 ish and Sean and I would join the train!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'll make it by Fagers and see your twin again....mwahhahahhahaha.
10 would be great for me. You all would get near Kent island around 1130 ish and Sean and I would join the train!
Hahahahaha I forgot about that. Too funny...

Yeah, when we figure out for sure when, I'll let ya know. :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back