Omaha NE

Goody05

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone from Omaha? I just picked up a stock 05 gt, it's a fun car but I need to get to modding it.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
My old stomping grounds... used to live on 43rd and Mayberry (2 blks south of Leavenworth). Moved out by Sapp Bros. now as it was much closer to work...

There are actually a few Nebraskan's on here...

GJP05 (Greg) - Bellevue
Axton05 (Skyler) - Bellevue
08GOGTSTANG (Reggie) - Omaha

Fuel is also from Nebraska but he is about 3 hours from us... he seems very willing to road trip though!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
GJP05 and I roadtripped out to meet Fuel, met halfway and talked cars. Fuel is a great guy. Axton, GJP05, and I met at Quaker Steak and Lube last summer to meet, both are great guys as well. 08GOGTSTANG and I met through the Mustang Car Club of Omaha. We have talked about getting us all together but with everyone's schedules we have not been able to make it happen. I am sure we will get together this spring/summer.

Goody05

forum member
Reaction score
Well I did my first mod, i put on a pypes AB. I love that I can hear the car now.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Nice! If you haven't done so already, I would look in to a Cold Air Intake/Tuner combo as your next move... Nice way to put a little pep in the car and gain a little mileage (if you can keep your foot out of it...).

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Hows the snow? Lol

My company has a terminal down there so I may be coming down that way for a day who knows though. I am always up for quick roadtrips.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Let us know when you are coming down... always up for meeting members when they are in town.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Almost any weekend works this summer. How far is cedar falls dragway from you guys?

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I am down for a cruise when it warms up. With a little more planning I can come all the way down there so we don't have to meet up in a little po-dunk town like last time, lol.

Last edited:

05Redfire

Reaction score
Hwy all I have a friend in Omaha that just bought a 2012 Race Red GT/CS and she wants to get some stuff done. Are there any reputable shops in the area?

Right now she just wants to get a Borla axle back installed. She has sent an email to C&D Motorsports at this point, but I don't know anything about them or if there are even any shops around there.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I know there is a dyno shop called C&S that seems to be popular... never used them so can't really say. Does she already have the axle-backs? There are a few of us in town that may be able to assist... myself included.

05Redfire

Reaction score
I believe she has only ordered them at this point.

Yes C&S is the place she meant to tell me. I went to their site.. looks like they do installs but are more interested in the larger things. ( I may be wrong on this)

I know she is a member of some local mustang club there in Omaha..

But I will pass along to her that some of you may be interested to help her... I know.. its an easy peasy job.. I called her and talked her through installing the JLT oil seperator, lol.

I'll train her one day.

Thank you.

GJP05

Reaction score
Tell her to save her money as I'm sure they are going to charge her an hour of labor. It is a simple job and can be done in less then an hour. If she needs help there are a few that can help her and some have access to the base with all the lifts and tools you could want to make it even easier.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back