other v6 guys out here.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Uh... Ok, Judging by your smartass remark and your post count I don't think you know how things are here in this forum, huh? I'm not getting into this anymore. Sorry OP I was just stating that this should be moved IMO just so this won't turn into MustangForums.com. Back on topic, Where are the V6's at?

When I get to a comp you're getting some rep for taking the high road. However, since we're trying to figure out his suspension set up, I think it can stay. Plus, this section never gets used anyway. Lol.

Op, it sounds like you should do what was mentioned above for the pan hard bar, and do you still have the stock uca? I'd imagine at your power levels you'd have a 1pc driveshaft so that will help set/correct your pinion angle. I've got the same springs as you, and I've only got single adj. Lca's, I didn't see the need for an adj uca, (but like a dumbass I bought one anyway and never used it) lol.

Fuck, I hate replying from my phone. I'll get back to this thread Monday and see how it's going. :thumb:

Reaction score
Uh... Ok, Judging by your smartass remark and your post count I don't think you know how things are here in this forum, huh? I'm not getting into this anymore. Sorry OP I was just stating that this should be moved IMO just so this won't turn into MustangForums.com. Back on topic, Where are the V6's at?

I've been a part of multiple mustang forums, this forum has by far the least amount of v6 chat in the tech section. Forgive me if you think it didn't need more. Judging by your post count, you should know that people don't appreciate it when you start shit on their thread.

Op, it sounds like you should do what was mentioned above for the pan hard bar, and do you still have the stock uca? I'd imagine at your power levels you'd have a 1pc driveshaft so that will help set/correct your pinion angle. I've got the same springs as you, and I've only got single adj. Lca's, I didn't see the need for an adj uca, (but like a dumbass I bought one anyway and never used it) lol.

Stock uca and driveshaft. My car is slowly making a transformation, and sadly, I won't be seeing the urge to buy a driveshaft until it breaks. Which is fine, because the only thing that will break it will be launching on my 3500rpm stall.

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Just have a driveshaft loop for when it breaks! A local guy broke his stock driveshaft and it tore up the back end of the auto tranny along with it.

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
My wife has a Susan G Komman breast cancer awareness edition 08 v6. Nothing done yet. But I have a monster getting ready to be built when Foxlake gets done with my motor:) What do you think about a 347 pushrod carbed stoker in a pink girly car? Thats what I thought.

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
haha, I can't wait to see peoples faces when I pop the hood, or they get busted by what they think is a v6 stang.

Joser281

Reaction score
I've been a part of multiple mustang forums, this forum has by far the least amount of v6 chat in the tech section. Forgive me if you think it didn't need more. Judging by your post count, you should know that people don't appreciate it when you start shit on their thread.

WTF? No shit I know people don't appreciate people starting shit on other peoples thread, that's why I apologized in the first place after I responded, or did you miss that part? I just said it because all you said in the 1st post was "Where are all the V6 people at?" and "Let's talk about power making," now where is the Tech in that? I'm just pointing it out so it can be put somewhere more appropriate like a "Mustang V6 Chit Chat" sub forum or something (IDK since I don't go into the V6 section) But since like it was stated before that this section doesn't get used alot and doesn't really matter then Fuck it. Leave it. I don't care really, just helping out the mods. :nah:

Reaction score
Wow, what a raging tool.
Go start shit with a V6 owner that can't tear your ass apart at the track.
I vow to not waste my breath on you, before at least three people 'boo' you.
Scratch that. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just go away. I've gone through weeks of seal training that made my penis hurt less than when I witness your ignorance. Save what little is left of your dignity and go donate your testicles to science.

Last edited:

Joser281

Reaction score
A raging tool? What the fuck are you talking about? I don't care if your V6 can't beat my V8. If it helps your self-esteem then cool bro. Dude I don't give a fuck if your a Seal. What the hell does that have to do with anything? I pretty much explained everything on my last post. If you got offended, thats your problem. If you were to post this thread in the 4.6L Tech section, you would get flamed on so hard for what you posted. I thought the same rules apply to the 4.0L section, which I was wrong apparently, because this has been a problem I noticed alot that people post on a "Tech" section that aren't really "Tech." You need to relax and have that ego in check.:why:

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
an adjustable uca is what you should use to adjust your pinion angle, not the lcas, they center the wheels in the wheelwell, type of driveshaft wont fix your angle either

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
an adjustable uca is what you should use to adjust your pinion angle, not the lcas, they center the wheels in the wheelwell, type of driveshaft wont fix your angle either

He's still running the stock DS though. When he upgrades to a 1pc, or breaks the stocker then it'd be wise to get the UCA as well.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score

you can adjust the pinion angle with the uca, or the lcas, either works. The lcas are more work since there's 2 of them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back