Play time is over you M'Fers.

Discussion in 'Hardcore Tech=*MOTOR SWAPS*' started by psfracer, Dec 30, 2013.

1. psfracer

psfracer billy badass Staff Member S197 Team Member

A couple pics from the pits today at Famoso

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bujeezus likes this.
  2. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member S197 Team Member

did you make any full passes?

how many bugs did you catch... :D

3. swflastang05

swflastang05 Back for More

Looks great Paul!

4. psfracer

Well I didn't plan on making Street Car Super Nationals my testing place, but it worked out that way as I missed two previous opportunities to test.

The video below is only my second full pass ever on this new combo - since I decided to enter open comp - the qualifying passes I was lifting at 1,000 feet.

So this particular run is round 2 of eliminations. I ended up running a 8.62 @ 160.14 mph. I ended up winning by only .007 of a second - the slower car got a 3+ second head start which you can see through the windshield. I scaled the car and it weighs 3395lbs with me in it. I still have the nitrous converter in there from my last combo, so there is definitely opportunity in the front half as my best 60' all weekend was only a 1.291.

Anyway the car pulls easily to 8,000 rpm and has some good top end - mph difference from the 1/8th to the 1/4 is about 34 mph. The car sounds amazing going down the track.

I think when this is all said and done the car will be a solid 8.40 car which will allow me to run 8.50 and 8.60 index almost anywhere - as these passes were in Las Vegas, where the track elevation is 2,300 or so.

5. psfracer

Here are some track pictures from Las Vegas:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

tigerhonaker likes this.
  6. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member S197 Team Member

That burnout pic is frame worthy

7. 86GT351

86GT351 forum member

Almost John Force Like!

8. Coosawjack

Coosawjack forum member

BEAUTIFUL car and DAMN FAST but the hood looks like it may fly off any second.......hopefully not!!:eek: