Please keep your thoughts and prayers...

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
our fellow mustang brother Mike (Mikes05GTPremium) was in a very bad accident tonight...watching it happen was terrible, watching him go in and out responsively was worse...he was awake when i saw him, they say he has a fractured skull and is bleeding in his brain...he was trying to rip the neck brace off and go home, so at least we know in his mind he's good...just please keep your thoughts and prayers with him and that nothing major is wrong

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
wow hoping for a speedy recovery---but head trauma is the worst, followed by spinal injury. Hope he turns out to be ok.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
He has my prayers for a full recovery.

Brain injuries can be very complicated and multifaceted things to treat. Please keep us updated on his condition.

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
he's at MGH...i'm trying to get an update now...as soon as i have more info i'll let you guys know

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn, sorry to hear. Hope is going to be ok.Was this in CT??

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
i'll be going to see him later this week so i'll have an update for you guys either friday or saturday

he lost control, hit a wall...as previously stated he had a fractured skull and was bleeding in his brain, but when they finally let me see him, he was trying to rip off the neck brace and get me to take him home...he was talking clearly then with no slurring of any kind so that was a good sign...i'm praying nothing developed in the time that i haven't got a chance to go see him

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
What concerns me is the SWELLING of the brain with a head trauma. THAT'S what usually does the victim in. The first 24 hours(8 hour increments) is usually the worst.

Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
i'll be going to see him later this week so i'll have an update for you guys either friday or saturday

he lost control, hit a wall...as previously stated he had a fractured skull and was bleeding in his brain, but when they finally let me see him, he was trying to rip off the neck brace and get me to take him home...he was talking clearly then with no slurring of any kind so that was a good sign...i'm praying nothing developed in the time that i haven't got a chance to go see him

please keep us updated!!

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
mike was discharged yesterday and is now home :) i'll be going to see him tomorrow

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back