Post pictures of your Silver / Gray Mustangs

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
12253253275_8d82e8f0e7_b.jpg

Wow, somebody loves their photochop shadow/highlight tool. Gotta say though, love that stance. Looks ready to POUNCE

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
Incredibly sexy. How much did you pay for those headlights? What size tires are you running?!

Sorry for the late response to your question.. The headlights i got from a member on another forum for $450.. he replaced the oem lights on his car with the raxioms and I bought his oem 13 lights.. (for a steal) lol..
My tires are 255/35/30 front and 275/35/20 rear tire

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Someone has something up their sleeve?!?!

Appears that was a good prediction there. We threw on these shiny new 62's but I got a little scared of the block going. Decided to pull the motor and it is headed over to Tim at MPR to get some sleeves thrown in before we really push it:

EsjQO6u.jpg

Sterlinghorsegt

Reaction score
Here's mine. 2010 GT, Sterling Gray 5spd. Track Pack, bone stock with only a few minor visual mods.
mu4eragy.jpg

budagy8a.jpg

nydyhyqe.jpg

Here it is in the Toronto 50th celebration photoshoot last weekend.
y6u4e6y6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retro5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Here are a few of mine from last year.... Can't wait to get the car out of storage, and take some new pics!!

Sterlinghorsegt

Reaction score
Here's my 2010 Sterling Gray GT 5spd.

y7edugep.jpg

This is Toronto's 50th anniversary Mustang photo shoot. I'm the middle car at top of the 5. It was an honour to be a part of it.
seryzy5u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Appears that was a good prediction there. We threw on these shiny new 62's but I got a little scared of the block going. Decided to pull the motor and it is headed over to Tim at MPR to get some sleeves thrown in before we really push it:

Excellent! MPR built the motor in my Fox, and the car is actually there right now for a bunch of upgrades. :)

I was just there last week dropping off more parts for the Fox, and discussing plans for my Coyote shortblock. :)

Grey Ghost

forum member
Reaction score
Excellent! MPR built the motor in my Fox, and the car is actually there right now for a bunch of upgrades. :)

I was just there last week dropping off more parts for the Fox, and discussing plans for my Coyote shortblock. :)

Looking good! Moar pics please!

Bud

forum member
Reaction score

Right on, when do we get to see the fox out doing it's thing? And any pics of that up anywhere? I remember chatting with you about it in Bradenton, would be cool to check it out.

freddie07

forum member
Reaction score
0xe3.jpg

This my baby. My first mustang and I'm never looking back. I wish I would of gotten one earlier in life but things happen but I have one now so that's all that matter's LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back