Post up your pooch...

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, my wife is hoping that the enlarged heart will give her a heart attack and take her in her sleep. I have a feeling though that I will end up taking her in to have her put down before that - she is coughing a choking a lot more today. My wife doesn't want to put her down, but also doesn't like to see her suffering and in pain.

It is a very hard decision to make. I have been there 2 times myself with little ones. Trachea is a common concern with small breed dogs.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
You can never have too many dog threads...

Here's my two lazy bones...

2TTj1eB.jpg

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Behold, the cuteness overload that is my 10-day-old Corgi.

1e593b18967e6748ebb2835f28bba95c.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
Amazing how people find a reason to bitch about anything. There's a word for that,,,,WOMEN.

This is Cooper, he is my PTSD companion/service dog. Always said I would never own a small dog, but he's the best pup I've ever known. I almost lost him in February to a large tumor on his bladder that caused a rupture and septic poisoning (and $4K in bills). The doctor is dumbfounded by his recovery so far, and gave him a clean bill of health during his checkup last week. He loves sleeping on fresh laundry LOL.

CooperScaryEyes by Kenneth Stephens, on Flickr
Cooper ID by Kenneth Stephens, on Flickr
CooperTowels by Kenneth Stephens, on Flickr

In the drivers seat LMAO. One of favorite pictures!!!
CooperDriving by Kenneth Stephens, on Flickr

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Man that's awesome news in these crazy times. We weren't as fortunate last month. Seems like a year since the cancer took Shelby. Only been 5 weeks. A dog's loyalty to his owner is the living definition of Agape love. Love the car shot.

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
Man that's awesome news in these crazy times. We weren't as fortunate last month. Seems like a year since the cancer took Shelby. Only been 5 weeks. A dog's loyalty to his owner is the living definition of Agape love. Love the car shot.

I feel SO lucky to have him still. With all the bad luck over the last couple years, his recovery makes up for all of it.

RIP Shelby.

Coosawjack

forum member
Reaction score
Meet Bud E. Bear....my rescue pup!!

Attachments

• DSCN0864.jpg
    DSCN0864.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN8858.jpg
    DSCN8858.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
DSC07960_zpsowljrx0d.jpg

Here is one of my Boxer in the Shelby

You just brought tears to my eyes. Miss my little Brindle man. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy him and give him a big manhug for me. My first would sit up front like your guy. My second (Shelby - named by his previous owner) preferred the back seat.

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
You just brought tears to my eyes. Miss my little Brindle man. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy him and give him a big manhug for me. My first would sit up front like your guy. My second (Shelby - named by his previous owner) preferred the back seat.

Sorry for your loss man! We had to put our brindle (Bodie) down 2 years ago. Very hard to do, pretty much like losing a kid.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
^^^ Def like losing a family member no doubt. He was our second loss. And we are searching currently for a rescue we can hopefully take in. Gotta be a Boxer and have a docked tail. A dog with a tail in our little place would be like BULL IN A CHINA SHOP! LOL!

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lugnut the Corgi at 4 weeks.

8da5b3167b59333d8681f471eb10980e.jpg

Can't wait to bring my first dog ever home!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
gorgeous shepherd. Looks like he's saying, "That's Mr. Maximus to you..." LOL!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back