Proper auto care

Disconnected

06 Mustang GT Convertible
Reaction score
I buy from them annually. I will have to pickup a few micro towels and other odds and ends.

Cooter

forum member
Reaction score
Micheal, I cant think of anyone off the top of my head. I know WestCoastDetailSupply carried some Eimann products. They're going out of business too. I dont think they have much EF stuff left. I bought some Eurow Shag towels and a gallon of DG501 this morning.

They have some Optimum products that are dirt cheap. Half off. 32oz of OID for $10. Shipping is $10 too btw.

I bet if you want some wheel woolies, you might have go to some Euro sites.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking... They were on PAC a couple days ago. I wonder if they are updating their site to remove out of stock items?

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score

Cooter

forum member
Reaction score
I also ordered a 5.5in Meg's MF Kit and 32oz of BFWD. I'm looking at placing another order right now as well.

I sure hate PAC is shutting down. I'm gonna miss those guys. They were always good about having some great free shipping deals. Plus the staff is really nice as well. Angelo is a great guy. Luckily he's a member over on L2D.

Micheal, I dont know if you know this or not but once you get 100 posts, you will be given access to the chat room on L2D. Believe me, it gets nuts in there. Definately not G rated!!!

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Well, I now have enough BFWD to be able to take a bath in it, lol

And enough M105 to last me a long time

Thanks for the tip

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back