Quaker Steak and Lube cruise

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe! I told Greg my friend Terry and I are planning to go to Richmond Dragway Sat. He may decide it's too hot so I may be able to make it but I need to find the time to get my car back together, it's up on jack stands now. I will either get the new driveshaft to work or put my old driveshaft back in. I may be able to make it if we don't go the Richmond but I won't know until Friday night.

Earl

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
I would like to go as well. Ray, when you guys get it figured out shoot me a pm or text so I can meet up.

rayS197

Reaction score
I would like to go as well. Ray, when you guys get it figured out shoot me a pm or text so I can meet up.

If it is cool another S195 would like to roll with you?

How about a new edge? I'm gonna bring the blue car.

You guys know the answer to that question. OF COURSE!!!! Brian your the OP on of this thread. You by all means should bring whoever or whatever you choose. Its a great idea you started. Im still not sure if imma make it. The wife wont make up her mind what she wants to do this weekend. I may just say Im going with you guys and be done with it. LOL!!!

Last edited:

MOTORCITYBADBOY

forum member
Reaction score
OK, I'm so confused.....Is it going to be Hardees or Quaker Steak? I live in Norfolk close to the tunnel so where to meet for a cruise up?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Both; in talking to Ray we think it's better to check out the cars at Hardee's first and then grab dinner at Quaker Steak.

Where to meet....need to work that out with Ray as Jeremy and I will be on our way back from Richmond so we will meet you there.

rayS197

Reaction score
Sad news as Im not gonna make it out with you guys. Differents plans for the weekend. I'll try to make the next outing with everyone. Have fun and take some good pics!!!

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wuss....do we need to start a poll on whether or not Ray should join us on Sat night?

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
OK, so where and when should we meet up? I know we are meeting some there but I don't know the area very well but can meet anywhere.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I suggest you, Nick, Tim and whoever else wants to go work that one out since Jeremy and I will be coming down from Richmond....let's plan on meeting at the Hardee's at 5, hang out there and then get dinner at Quaker Steak.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back