Quaker Steak and Lube cruise

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
I might not be going either now.... my car has a loose screw some place and it might fall off. I hate for it to fall off and hit someone as I am traveling down the freeway at speeds. LOL!!!

Last edited:

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
Just stay behind me, LOL. My son in law is coming down from Jersey to tag along.

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
LOL, I was joking about the screw. I probably will be going though. If I do I can meet you on the other side of the HRBT. Maybe at the Bass Pro Shop parking lot?

wax50

Reaction score
OK so we meeting anywhere before hand, I got someone following me and he lives in deep creek, maybe meet around Gregs house since he is not going to Richmond now.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
Don't care where we meet as long as we decide where we are going to meet.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in getting this together; I will let everyone know asap tonight/ealry tomorrow morning.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
My son in law is driving down from Jersey to join us, try and look past the Chevy emblem.

MOTORCITYBADBOY

forum member
Reaction score
Is that Hardees on J. Clyde? Dunno. Might just go Jenros and avoid the tube....
I got a taste of the tunnel traffic this morning. Scary place to be taking my gorgeous Mustang. Everyone's in a hurry, but the traffic was barely moving. 2 lanes of solid traffic (because idiots refuse to keep up their speed in the tunnel) and fools who think they are going to get somewhere by stomping on it to zoom around you because you are leaving 50 ft safety zone between your front bumper and the car in front of you!

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
^^ Very true. It's mostly stock but realy who has a stock car?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What type of Chevy it is?

How about meeting at the Greenbrier Mall and going through the MMBT to avoid the idiots at the HRBT?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok....Jeremy is talking to the shop to see if the car can be picked up today but it is not looking good; how does meeting at the Greenbrier Mall sound at 4, we will go MMBT, arrive at Hardees approx 5, do the car thing and then dinner...sound like a plan?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back