REDLINE/TUNING ELITE hood struts

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
redline hood struts these are the elites they are in like new shape . I can't use them because I installed a steeda race cowl hood on the car so going back to the prop rod . All you need is rivets the instructions come with the struts .
$75.00 + shipping

Attachments

• 192012 004.JPG
    192012 004.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 122

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
no they would . They say there are to strong for a fiberglass hood it could buckle it at the strut points, because of the heat .

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Oh ic. I need some for my trufiber hood, I'm tired of using PVC pipe.
Anyways, GLWS!!

JimC

Reaction score
With MRT just tell them that you need the cylinder for the aftermarket hood, otherwise if you order they will assume you want the standard.

They've had a set on the Cherry 6T6 SEMA car since 2006 with an aftermarket fiberglass hood on it and it is still perfectly straight.

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
With MRT just tell them that you need the cylinder for the aftermarket hood, otherwise if you order they will assume you want the standard.

They've had a set on the Cherry 6T6 SEMA car since 2006 with an aftermarket fiberglass hood on it and it is still perfectly straight.
will do thank's

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I should trade you my Steeda struts, they arent strong enough to hold the hood open consistently..I need stiffer struts..

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
I should trade you my Steeda struts, they arent strong enough to hold the hood open consistently..I need stiffer struts..
I would but I don't want to drill in to my hood either so prop rod for me but thank's .

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
no one need these there in excellent shape let deal were's the offers .

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
They fit the gt500 front end? Still trying to convince the wife to keep the gt500 stuff... she likes the gt better I guess (for her car). Either way what's the best price shipped to 67101 just in case I turn around and need to sell them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back