Retro Solutions Digital 35W HID Kit 5000K with bulbs, ballast relay harness

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
After finally finding a set of OEM factory Ford HID headlights I am selling my Retrp Solutions kit I've had for 2 years. It's the best aftermarket HID kit I've had in any of my cars and the light output is incredible. When adjusted properly they don't blind oncoming cars like most kits.

This is the Bi-Xenon so uses a solenoid to pull the bulb back and aim it up for the high beams.

Hard wired to the battery with its own circuit and wiring harness, built in relay for current draw and in line fuse.

I found the receipt from Retro Solutions and paid $178 shipped. There is a lifetime warranty on the ballasts and bulbs.

Temperature color is 5000K pure white, hint of blue on start up and goes away to bright white.

Asking $100 shipped.

Trying to recoup some of the $700 of the OEM lights.

Thanks for looking!

image_2.jpeg

image_3.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

image_6.jpeg

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Thanks Moose, finally found some: Really lights up the road and the camera did it's best attempt to capture the whiteness of the lights head-on:

IMG_8100-1.png

IMG_8101.png

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Interested. Area I live has a lotta woods and a hell of a lot of deer. Visibility is really important, so if that shines more than my current lights, i'd be tempted to pick them up. Hard to compare though

You wouldn't happen to have a set of stock headlights would you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
I actually do, not 100% sure if I'll part with em in case I need to replace these, but I do have stock headlights, wiring harness, halogen bulbs etc. and of course the HID kit as well.

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe for me?[emoji4] I'm kinda get tired of my front end setup. I think i'd be interested in buying the headlights and the hid kit for them. Then i'll go sell my raxiom lights. Think it over, let me see if I can find a buyer for my lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back