Road trip to Mid Atlantic Performance on Thursday

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When you get a chance give me a yell and we can head over to Priority to see the guy that helped me.

Mike Rousch

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I actually live about one minute from BK lol. I will make it down one of these days, if these guys would try to do something on a weekend id come down to meet some of you guys

Come down anytime time, we hang out pretty late hours on sat night!

nice meeting you also. tell mike to detune gregs car, give us n/a boys a chance!

haha, i do except paypal!

Good to see you again Greg and good to meet Walt and Mark today, nice to be able to put a face to the names. Greg I am looking forward to seeing what Mike does with your new setup.

Mike how could you want that wonderful rainbow facility to burn to the ground!! lol

Earl

Trust me, i would love nothing more then to hang the Tommy gun out the window and dump a few drums in that place! Bad enough it was there to begin with, then some retard decided to cut the trees down so everyone can see it:wtf1:

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Walt I meant to tell you today and forgot. I just got my Highlander last Oct and I looked at all the places including Newport News and the best deal I got was at Mechanicsville Toyota here in Mechanicsville. If you can't find the deal your looking for let me know and I can hook you up with the guy I got mine from. He may be able to offer you a better deal.

Earl

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
well in the next few weeks I should be ordering and installing a turbo kit and will need a tune, guess I could make a trip down to get it tuned if you could supply a tune decent enough to drive down on.
Come down anytime time, we hang out pretty late hours on sat night!

haha, i do except paypal!

Trust me, i would love nothing more then to hang the Tommy gun out the window and dump a few drums in that place! Bad enough it was there to begin with, then some retard decided to cut the trees down so everyone can see it:wtf1:

Mike Rousch

Official Vendor
Reaction score
well in the next few weeks I should be ordering and installing a turbo kit and will need a tune, guess I could make a trip down to get it tuned if you could supply a tune decent enough to drive down on.

Its not a problem at all, just pm me what type of kit you have and all your other mods and i will get you one out!

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
Hey Walt I meant to tell you today and forgot. I just got my Highlander last Oct and I looked at all the places including Newport News and the best deal I got was at Mechanicsville Toyota here in Mechanicsville. If you can't find the deal your looking for let me know and I can hook you up with the guy I got mine from. He may be able to offer you a better deal.

Earl
thanks! dont mind driving for a good deal, drove to bill talley ford to pur my stang.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back