Reaction score
08 Saleen Extreme? cool
22" HRE wheels? nice
10000K HIDs? getting there

Saleen Fuel Door? now you're straight ballin' :shock:

FuelDoor006.jpg

We just got in a shipment of these units and for a short while intro pricing is

$175.00 with free shipping!!!

These units are a direct high quality bolt on replacement for the stock fuel door, JimIII was able to install his own at a show in under ten minutes...and we all make fun of his mechanical inclination!!! :evil:

FuelDoor001.jpg

The door seals using two powerful magnets so your fuel door is not clicking and clanging vibrating going down the road. The perfect show item as the last puzzle piece for your first place trophy, looks great on many colors.

FuelDoor003.jpg

FuelDoor004.jpg

One to come on the Sterling car shortly, holding it up next to the car it looks absolutely INSANE on that color.

This pricing is good for the first ten units, afterwards they go to $179.99 plus shipping!

Last edited:

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
LMAO good one don. Nothing as much fun as busting pretty boy's chops. He's like the David Hasslehoff of JDM.

pic1.jpg
JimJr-1.jpg

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh you guys are SO not right!! Jim Jr is a sweetie and I like him!! He got banana chocolate chip bread from me, just cuz he's nice.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh you guys are SO not right!! Jim Jr is a sweetie and I like him!! He got banana chocolate chip bread from me, just cuz he's nice.

Thank you Liz... That banana chocolate chip bread was killer! It was so awesome getting to meet you this past weekend, hopefully ill see you again!

There is no lie to my mechanical skills, I have none and to be honest my Dad had to help install the gas door cap!

Chris@JDM,

Lets just say your going to be in your current pay bracket for a looonnnngggg time:321:

Just kidding buddy,

JimIII

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
Anyone who says we don't have fun at JDM or we can dish it out but can't take it is horribly wrong. We'd go nuts if we couldn't bust each other's chops, it's good for the shop to have some friendly competition.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone who says we don't have fun at JDM or we can dish it out but can't take it is horribly wrong. We'd go nuts if we couldn't bust each other's chops, it's good for the shop to have some friendly competition.

well if the "friendly competition" is who has the baddest Yellow mustang in the parking lot we know who's wins! And get that damn push rod engine out of your sig pic! LOL

Last edited:

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
Haha, that 347 was put together with the very two hands typing this. Where's the motor in your avatar? :clap:

You're entitled to your opinion about the 'baddest' yellow Mustang, some SN95ers would favor the Cobra I'm sure.

cobra096-2.jpg

cobra396.jpg

It would be good to have a beauty/popularity contest for our two cars though - at least your car/driver would win one competition in 2008! :jerry:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OH, the smack talk is deep in this thread, lol!!!

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
There is no lie to my mechanical skills, I have none and to be honest my Dad had to help install the gas door cap!
Reminds me of Mikey on American Chopper... :roflmao:

It would be good to have a beauty/popularity contest for our two cars though
Be careful now... you are on an S197-only board. You'd be lucky to get one vote in this crowd. haha

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
If you call what we do here "work." Then yes, mostly. When we're not running around like chickens with our heads cut off.

underdog

Reaction score
A little birdie told me ya'll were going to open a shop down here in Houston, is that still happening?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back