Saleen group

Discussion in 'Carolinas' started by msb7144, Oct 2, 2013.

1. msb7144

msb7144 Junior Member

I'm trying to get some Saleen owners together for a club. Why, you ask? I live in Charlotte and twice a year they have an Autofair at Charlotte Motor Speedway and to show your car you need to be in a club of some kind.......that's why. I think it would be cool to see a big group of Saleens at the show, this year I saw 2. This is only intended to have a good time, I am not trying to take members from any other clubs/groups, I just want to see Saleens better represented at these shows. If you are interested pm me and I will send you some details.

Nothing against all Mustangs but they are WELL represented at every show I go to already. Thought this might be fun, who knows.

2. BruceH

BruceH BBB Big Bore Boss 322

You might want to try fnsweet.com or mustangforums.com.

3. Dread53

Dread53 Senior Member S197 Team Member

Head over to Saleen Club of America dot com. I think there are a few of the folks in that area. Plenty of us are planning to be there for the 50th.

4. msb7144

msb7144 Junior Member

Thanks

5. Saleen S281

Saleen S281 forum member

Look for Saleen Speed group on fb, I started it and its a growing group from all over.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.