Saleen Parts Blowout! Suspension, Wheels, Body Parts!!!

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
Here at JDM we are expanding our on-hand inventory of Saleen parts and we are featuring four products this month at absurdely low inroductory pricing. I dare you to try and find better pricing on Saleen parts or customer service. We WILL beat the best prices you can find out there.

This is a one time offer for these items ONLY. There are no rainchecks, reserves, or backorders of any kind - first come, first serve. After these introductory pricing (good on the number of listed on hands ONLY), we will be selling at 10% off Saleen's website listed prices. So if you see a brake package or a set of wheels on Saleen's website that you want, call us up and let us know, your price will be 10% less than what they are listing at! That offer is good indefinetely!

These are our pictures of what we actually have on hand, not generic images stolen from other sites! When I say I have 3 on hand, that means I can literally walk a few hundred feet from my desk and put my hands on three of those items. You purchase, we ship same day!

JDM/Saleen 2005-2006 HID Headlight Upgrade Kit (10-1607-B14834)
Normally $899.00
NOW $785.00!!!
These are a great upgrade for the car shows and those who have to drive at night - HID brightness without the cop trouble or blinding other drivers of lesser kits!

Three times more light than stock! Life expectancy is 10 times that of stock halogens! 3200 lumen production at 20% less energy than the stock bulbs!

Quantity 3 in stock!

saleenhidwf3.jpg

JDM/Saleen 2005-2008 S281 Body Appearace Package (10-1100-A1138)
Normally $1599.99
NOW $1400.00!!!
This appearance package comes ready-to-paint - not some eBay special that fits poorly and is going to cost you another $1000 to fit it at a body shop, this kit fits like a glove. As seen on JimIII's yellow GT racecar. Anyone who has seen that car in person can tell you the kit is so clean it's hard to tell it's a GT!

This kit comes complete with front and rear fascia (and grille), sideskirts, corner extensions, and all necessary hardware and clips for installation. All you need to complete the look is the hood, badges, wheels, and wing. Note: Rear valance will require the Saleen Center Exhaust Kit.

Quantity 1 in stock!!!
Buy the body kit, get the wing for 299.00!!!

JDM/Saleen 2005-2008 S281 Rear Wing (10-1108-B11304)
Normally $399.99
NOW $325.00!!!
As with the body kit, this wing comes ready for paint and will fit like a glove. Looks good on a stock GT or with the rest of the Saleen appearance package!

Quantity 1 in stock!!!

saleenwingxk5.jpg

JDM/Saleen 2005-2006 Suspension Kit (10-1300-A11503)
Normally $799.99
NOW $699.00!!!
This kit comes with Saleen front swaybar and endlinks, specially valved front shocks and increased spring rates front and rear. Decreased body roll and increased cornering grip without sacrificing driveability or increasing NVH.

Quantity 5 left in stock!!!

saleensuspensionjs1.jpg

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, DO NOT hesitate to email me or call the shop at any time - there is no question that is stupid or too small or that we are too busy to answer, our customers are our #1 priority. Without you guys being happy, we're out of jobs! Even if it is after hours or we are on lunch, give me a ring on my personal cell phone, PM on here, or email my personal email - I don't care, I'll pick up the phone to make sure you're happy.

(732) 780-07700
teamjdm.com
[email protected]

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back