Saleen Shaker

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I've been kicking around the idea of skipping the KB and getting this. The problem is I am tired of waiting. I started trying to design my own version of this with the reg Saleen SC and my Shaker. I have drawn up some plans, but I have not been able to figure out where the best location would be for the MAFS.

I was looking at a horizontal or vertical plain right in front of the TB, but it looks like in some of my early airflow computer models that it would create to much turbulance going into the TB.

I am going to create some new computer model around the end of this month that will put the filter into the shaker rather than the air box, then putting the MAFS right in front of the inlet to the air box. My biggest problem with that version is making the filter easy to change as well as keeping it dry. Wet filters don't flow very well...

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dang, I must have been under a rock too, cause this is the 1st I see of this thread......I KNEW there was a reason I haven't done the SC or TT yet....this looks & sounds awesome! What better way to get around the engine-bay heat issue? I MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE.

JDM: Please put me on your list:
[email protected]
Thanks!

topbliss

Reaction score
I calleed saleen and you can buy a compleate shaker for you car for $999. I am seriously thinking about it. They are beautiful in real life..

topbliss

Reaction score
the saleen one is much nicer then the cdc one. No full engine hiding shroud, no big ugly air intake duct.. Higher quality for sure. The cdc is nice but the saleen is VERY nice

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I can't find a Saleen shaker on the net. Do you have a link or PN? I would like to take a lok at it. Mine does cover the whole engine and I was going to trim it down to help vent heat. If I can just buy a new base, that would be better...

topbliss

Reaction score

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Sweet! I like that a lot more than my CDC. Thanks...I'll give them a buzz.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back