Selling the beast!

GR40Freak

Stig's American Cousin
Reaction score
Most of you know this car. I have to sell it, too much stuff going on right now.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51410
Colin

_W1D2650.JPG

Last edited:

Philostang

Chrome Hater
Reaction score
Nice foolio...real nice. (It's the empathy I come here for.)

That's a hell of a lot of car for the money Colin. GLWS.
Hope to see you in another Mustang soon. Any plans other than the shop cars?

Best,
-j

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
thats seriously incredible. ill pass the word along to some friends who may be very interested. GLWS!

GR40Freak

Stig's American Cousin
Reaction score
Price reduced.

I have the 65 Griggs Fastback to finish and I just picked up a 64 Fairlane that I'm turning into my daily driver as a Thunderbolt.

Colin

marksti

forum member
Reaction score
All the best.

I've went up against this car a numbers of times, and can atest to it being well setup/sorted out, more then just a car with some parts thrown at it.

I'll see you at the track, Colin

RolloTomassi

forum member
Reaction score
Price reduced.

I have the 65 Griggs Fastback to finish and I just picked up a 64 Fairlane that I'm turning into my daily driver as a Thunderbolt.

Colin

Okay bringing back a Thunderbolt tribute is one of a very small number of acceptable reasons for selling that car.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Today was the wrong day to check in on the forum..Slowly slinking away from the computer now before I start thinking financially stupid things.

Philostang

Chrome Hater
Reaction score
Today was the wrong day to check in on the forum..Slowly slinking away from the computer now before I start thinking financially stupid things.

Do it!...Do it! I would love to see this thing come to the Midwest.

I feel the pain. Between this, Roco dropping his price yet again, and another killer deal recently available, I'm beginning to regret my momma raised me to be a responsible man.

When you can't give away a car this fine, you know it's brutal times for discretionary funds. And at this price, Colin really is giving her away for a song. Wish I could help.

Best,
-j

Philostang

Chrome Hater
Reaction score
Unless primer and body filler gives you a stiffee I'd guess this one

Rub, do you know anything about Colin's other car? That's a hell of a lot more there than cool wheels on a primered car...it's on its way to becoming a very sick track monster. As a prelude, this is from Cortex's site, "Were starting with 650HP, but plans for over 1000HP are in the works." And just to give Cortex a freebie promotional bump on the car, you can check it out here.

Of the two, I'd take that over the other any day, because that really is cause for a woodie.

Then again, Kevin may have had in mind the topic of this thread, Colin's S197 track toy, which is pretty sexy in its own right.

Best,
-j

Rubrignitz

forum member
Reaction score
It was meant more as a joke than a snub of the car. Sorry if it came off that way. But wow, can't judge a book by it's cover huh!? Two awesome projects it appears. Though I am partial to the Thunderbolt...that thing is going to really cool.

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
This might be my favorite car on this forum... Hope some one on here can keep campaigning it

GR40Freak

Stig's American Cousin
Reaction score
It was meant more as a joke than a snub of the car. Sorry if it came off that way. But wow, can't judge a book by it's cover huh!? Two awesome projects it appears. Though I am partial to the Thunderbolt...that thing is going to really cool.

No worries, I really haven't made its details public. Most people have no idea whats in it and what its being built for. Just the flares... took over 100 hours to complete and its very hard to see that anything is different from stock, yet it has 315s all the way around and great turning radius.

And the fastback looks like its on track to be a harbinger killer.

And as for the Harbinger... With what I have planned, it won't even be in the same league.:evillaugh:

Last edited:

knownukes

forum member
Reaction score
Colin, I love this car and you can really hustle it! I have followed it form the Shelby forum and have been in awe of you and the car.

How did you get the weoght distribution F/R so close?

Thnx

BJ

latch5

forum member
Reaction score
The Beast

I was hoping to take this off Colin's hands and went down to look at and drive it. It is truely a remarkable, well sorted machine and Collin is a great and knowledgeable guy. It's not going to work out for me but if you are considering it - Have no resevations.
Good luck Colin

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back