Service Manual Guides

teal1993cobra

Reaction score
I've looked thru all of the diagrams I could think of to find the wires on the ignition switch. I'm trying to install a manual ignition switch and push button starter from longacre and need to know what each wire does and where I need to put it. ie. accy, ign, start. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for all the other diagrams and manuals. I've used a ton of this already.

Bryan

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is this site still working properly? Eeverytime I try to open a PDF, it just disappears in a couple seconds.
Seems to work dandy here, just opened one I know I never looked at before...
Clear the cache, update the browser, reboot, get out of the car and run around it three times. Then intimidate your computer with something large and heavy saying "why I oughtta...."

Using FF with latest from Adobe here...

Last edited:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
It appears that my version of Adobe has a hiccup... I'm getting some sort of memory error message.

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I need the file that shows everything that goes under the inke manifold, I am returning my car to stock since I sold the KB....taiting for a Turbo........

thanks guys

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I need the file that shows everything that goes under the inke manifold, I am returning my car to stock since I sold the KB....taiting for a Turbo........

thanks guys
Where do you live, paisano? Fastlane's (North Houston) twin turbo kit is a killer setup....did you consider it?

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where do you live, paisano? Fastlane's (North Houston) twin turbo kit is a killer setup....did you consider it?

I am in Los Angeles, California. I went to their website but I coulnd't find any info on the kit.

Turbohorsepower baby!!!!!!!:onfire:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Those show a lot of dimensions, but not the ones I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those show a lot of dimensions, but not the ones I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.
I see a tape measure in your future, future, future (that's the "future" echo)...

What are you measuring that isn't in those files?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back