So pissed, in panic mode! Road shit on car won't come off!

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
I used the TurtleWax (I know I know...) Black Box on my Cobra and had great results keeping the swirls filled that way I could put off a detail until it was worth spending hours on. Knowing what I know now about detailing products, I would probably pick this up.

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Black_Car_Wax_Complete_Black_Paint_Care_Kit_p/hol_201.htm

That's what I used on the suburban for Beast. A great set of products and it gives great results

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
Good to know! What would you recommend for a Vista Blue car? Their Lava wax looks promising, but it's VERY expensive.

Lava is exactly what I would recommend and it's not very expensive in the world of waxes. It's a lot when compared to over the counter stuff but cheap compared to boutique waxes. Lava is easy to use, lasts plenty for a synthetic bland wax, looks great, smells awesome, and makes metallic colors pop and you get about 20 - 25 coats from one jar so it should last a few years for you.

Synyster06Gates

forum member
Reaction score
Hmmm I've been using butter wet wax once a month. It's definitely cheap compared to Lava. Do you think it's worth the price difference? I'm relatively new to the whole detailing thing but I always love trying new products.

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
Still looking for my wright up on Facebook. :)

On what car. The mustang took too much work for a quality write up, more focused on the work but I'll get one one written soon. I spent yesterday resting for the most part

KevDon92

forum member
Reaction score
Join Detailer's Club! It's $50/year but the savings are crazy...I saved $110 on my first order alone, so the membership has been paid off already

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back