SuperStallions Nov 13

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if you hear me saying "what the hell is he doing" while you're messing around with the staging lights...LOL

LOL I was saying that to myself, Im so use to running at Atco and dragging the burnout a little ways out... Im guessing Cecil is a tad bit shorter aiy... No excuses though, i did fuck up ha! :chainsaw:

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Its 134MB, so I gotta figure out how to reduce it. I don't think I can upload something that big to Photobucket...

Brumby

forum member
Reaction score
Heres on i took of "qwikhuh" with my cell phone, i believe he went 11.92

Wait One Minute...

CJs_Run_At_SSOTN_2010_Red_Light.png

He pulled a RED LIGHT...:booring:

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score

As qwikhuh pass was over you cna hear that "other guy" not saying any names... bouncing off the rev limiter like no tomarrow...... That cant be good brotha!:naughty:

Did u get any other videos from that day....?

Brandon

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brandon, John is working on downloading your video right now.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Brandon, John is working on downloading your video right now.

Thats cool, tell him i said thank you Laura. I also have a pass of John on my cell phone, but its when he missed 2nd do to the clutch issue he's been having... Does he want it posted up? He pulled 1st very well.

Brandon

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Brandon, I"m having a hell of a time editing the file using freely available software, but I got the run just no sound. Sorry, I don't know how to fix it. also, I almost dropped the camera near the end but I did get your time:

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/jwgroovin/Media/?action=view&current=brandon.mp4

John, thanks for editing that video, and the sound worked for me on my computer. I appreitate you doign this being it was a PITA, Thanks again bro!

Brandon

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No problem. I think half the issue was my POS desktop that's slow as a snail and has half assed sound capability...at least we got one of your runs down.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
No problem. I think half the issue was my POS desktop that's slow as a snail and has half assed sound capability...at least we got one of your runs down.

I got one of yours too on my cell.. but its when ya missed 2nd do to your clutch issue. Idk if ya want it posted up or not but you pulled 1st gear nicely. I can also see in my video you got that when i launch the car pulls a little to the side, I guess i need to stiff'n the socks up a little more...

Brandon

Last edited:

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brandon, even though I missed second I'd like to see the launch. if you wouldn't mind posting that up there I'd appreciate it...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back