Suspension ideas?

Discussion in 'Mustang Chit Chat' started by Cpjetmech, Nov 14, 2020.

1. OX1

OX1 forum member

Thanks Norm for the explanation. I more or less understand the concept. Was just curious if anyone on here had done the reloc's on a stock height car, specifically for bite. I guess most don't bother with them unless they are lowering the car. For as cheap (and adjustable) as they are, might just slap a set in and see what happens. Kind of have to wait until spring now though, since I run a DR in the summer.

2. Norm Peterson

Norm Peterson corner barstool sitter

I'm pretty sure that some have.

I suggest not going to the most aggressive (lowest holes), certainly not right away. Roll oversteer + sudden emergency swerve or getting caught in the rain sounds like the kinds of excitement most of us could do without . . .

Norm

3. Pentalab

Pentalab forum member

The BMR LCA relocate brackets allow for a 2-3-4" drop at axle end.... pick one.

4. Norm Peterson

Norm Peterson corner barstool sitter

For stock height - start with 2" and just drive it a while. Carefully work down an inch at a time (and drive it at the 3" level for a while) only if 2" isn't working well enough.

Norm

5. Cpjetmech

Cpjetmech Junior Member

DFW area

jewc75 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.