SVE Drift 19x9.5 Black w/ TPMS - 275/40/19 Pirelli on all 4

fiveptohh

forum member
Reaction score
Selling my 19x9.5 Drift wheels. They have 275/40/19 Pirelli Nero All-Season tires on all 4. These are not the same tires that come on the stock Brembos. There were about 4500 miles on the tires when I took them off and they still have tons of tread left. There are no curbs, scrapes, etc... and these do have 2010+ TPMS sensors.

Located in Fredericksburg, VA
Not looking to ship

$1150

IMG_1179_zps2dfd8065.jpg

IMG_1181_zps1d9b35a0.jpg

Last edited:

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
If you sell just rims, PM me. Im looking at drifts now

BlackCDCStang

forum member
Reaction score
If you sell the rims to GIZMO5 I would be interested in the tires and tpms sensors

fiveptohh

forum member
Reaction score
If you sell the rims to GIZMO5 I would be interested in the tires and tpms sensors

If you sell just rims, PM me. Im looking at drifts now

I knew this would happen lol. I'll keep it in mind.
I'd rather not split them up or have to ship. I just had my new wheels get damaged during shipping so I'm trying to avoid that whole fiasco again.

phorty

forum member
Reaction score
Very interested unfortunately I'm in Chicago. I would also be interested in the tires by themselves if you sell the wheels separate. Less risky to ship tires than wheels...

fiveptohh

forum member
Reaction score
Very interested unfortunately I'm in Chicago. I would also be interested in the tires by themselves if you sell the wheels separate. Less risky to ship tires than wheels...

I'll keep it in mind. I really don't want to separate them bc I'd have to pay someone to pull the tires off but I'll let you know.

Dennis-05-Stang

forum member
Reaction score

I am in the loop in Chicago I would be Interested in the wheels!!!

TopoGuy

The Gunny
Reaction score
Willing to trade? I've got a set of Foose Nitrous staggered 20's with brand new Continental DWS'. I'm in Stafford, VA. I wish I had the cash on hand, or else I'd roll down there to swoop these up. I've been looking to get a set of these for a while now.

fiveptohh

forum member
Reaction score
Willing to trade? I've got a set of Foose Nitrous staggered 20's with brand new Continental DWS'. I'm in Stafford, VA. I wish I had the cash on hand, or else I'd roll down there to swoop these up. I've been looking to get a set of these for a while now.

I'm mostly looking for cash at the moment. I'm selling the Drifts because I actually bought the AM boss wheels so I already have a set of aftermarket wheels

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back