Ive been meaning to do some posts for a while but I've been so damn busy! In any case finally here's some updates. I did make it to the track a few months back on May 1st, the weather already turned to crap though with 85+ degrees (at night!) and 2,500+ DA. In any case I did get the short times dialed in much better @ 1.25 60' (switched to Hoosier DR2's 275/60-15, slightly taller and wider than the regular DR's), all while only running 9.0's due to the high IAT's. In light of that I decided to get a better A2A IC, here's the biggest one Chiseled Performance Sells rated to 1,500 HP supposedly, with 4" inlets. My old one also for comparison with the smaller 4" core. Hopefully that will help keep the IAT's down when ambient temps heat up! Also switched over to a Tig Vision front support for more clearance and less weight Fabbed a bracket and eye loop for a tow hook to connect through the nose via an opening originally intended for a fog light You can see it in this pic, which also introduces the next improvement, a lightweight pin on hood. I ordered a CF hood from Feather Carbon last year that just never came, I had to dispute the charge via PayPal and they refunded my money. I really wanted that hood but I ended up finding one I like just as much from VFN. It's a 5" cowl intended for their extended Pro Front end, that I cut back to fit a stock front end with the cowl running all the way back to the windshield. After the slow painful process of cutting it down to size, the next slow painful process was to install the Dzus rails and fasteners, along with a couple locking push button deals up front. Over all I ended up dropping nearly 30 lbs right of the front! It's black primer but I kind of like it black, not so sure I want to paint it silver lol. Hopefully this thing will kick some ass when the weather cools a bit and I get back to the track!