Thanks to Lito for a great tune !

Discussion in 'MDS www.tudyno.com' started by 83-88T-Bird Guy, Sep 15, 2016.

1. 83-88T-Bird Guy

83-88T-Bird Guy forum member

I bracket race my '05 3V Auto and was having trouble with a "twitchy" throttle while staging the car as well as when I would drive the car onto the trailer.

Lito made me a tune that made the throttle feel more predictable and smooth.

I took the car to the track last night.

He also dropped the shift points down 500 rpm and it ran a tick quicker than the "canned" tune that came with my X4 I bought from a vendor in the states.

The car was super consistent and more enjoyable to race, especially at the starting line while staging.
    All I had to do was make sure my water temp was the same on each pass and then stab the throttle.
    I love this 3 valve :)

Very pleased with everything and he was patient with me as this was my first time learning how to data log with the SCT programmer.

Thanks Lito !

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  2. lito

lito forum member

Thanks a lot for the trust.

3. braupe

braupe Resident Diabetic...

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to say thank you to Manuel for his excellent tuning skills, and endless help with a recent engine swap. The guy is a true professional!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.