The originals

linklink1969

Reaction score
Hey yall, I'm just wondering if any of the original DOB first installers are still on here and if they are still rolling with DOB.

Remember me?
Link

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
have you forgotten an old screen name and signed up again?

linklink1969

Reaction score
Let me explain to the stupid ( must be some fucking Camaro driving punk lurking around on the mustang forum) back when Tapatalk first started i was on this forum all the time, then I left for several years. Now I came back to see if any of my old buddies were here. Simple as that. Now I see its just some fucki g punk ass morans. Couple words for you .... shut the fuck up and mind your own business

have you forgotten an old screen name and signed up again?
Nope, .my ex wife hacked all my shit so I had to change it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Let me explain to the stupid ( must be some fucking Camaro driving punk lurking around on the mustang forum) back when Tapatalk first started i was on this forum all the time, then I left for several years. Now I came back to see if any of my old buddies were here. Simple as that. Now I see its just some fucki g punk ass morans. Couple words for you .... shut the fuck up and mind your own business

Sounds like a forum old timer to me! For you newbs and snowflakes, this is how the forum used to be.
ALL
THE
TIME!
No quarter asked and none given. And you’d better be ready to back up and stand by anything you say! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
@LarryJM lick wants to talk mustangs and get the old time feels. Got any material you can share?
O Winston Link? I was actually a Mopar man until this Mustang. Good enough for 13:50 times. March 1992. I purchased the Paxton from Andy Granatelli's grandson in LA for $2400. The Mustang GT was maybe $10,000 new.

mus1.jpg

paxton.jpg

Last edited:

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score

Nope, .my ex wife hacked all my shit so I had to change it.

Let me explain to the ignorant fuck.. First off, I've been on this forum for over 5 years and second, if you left for several years as you claim? then perhaps you should had clarified in your previous post that your were on this site several years ago under another screen name, to begin with in the first place.. Enough said!!!

linklink1969

Reaction score
Let me explain to the ignorant fuck.. First off, I've been on this forum for over 5 years and second, if you left for several years as you claim? then perhaps you should had clarified in your previous post that your were on this site several years ago under another screen name, to begin with in the first place.. Enough said!!!
What do they teach these kids in school these days? Certainly NO common sense

No clue whatsoever. What was your previous screen name? Ain't no fuckin psychics here.
Missinglink, I was the very first customer of DOB.

Last edited by a moderator:

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
These are all friendly understanding guys here. More so if you know about William Shatner and the Nuremberg trials. Remember to hang them high.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
And I predicted a bunch of old grumpy men would get into a pi$$ing match! :asshat:

Hell, I’m just here for the comments! Lol
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back