This Week at JDM

MSgt46270

Reaction score
A lot of good info Jim. You guys really do a lot there, and it was good to see what goes on in the back of the shop.

donnyonee

forum member
Reaction score
enjoyed the new video, you could have shown a few clips of the new saleen shaker for all of us interested.
but good otherwise.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
enjoyed the new video, you could have shown a few clips of the new saleen shaker for all of us interested.
but good otherwise.

The minute we have one ill be spreading the word like wild fire!

JimIII

Clay

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool video, was nice to be able to put faces to names and see the shop. Looks great, but it's a lot smaller than I imagined, how the hell do you guys deal with all the volume? (calls/walk-ins/appointments/etc)

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool video, was nice to be able to put faces to names and see the shop. Looks great, but it's a lot smaller than I imagined, how the hell do you guys deal with all the volume? (calls/walk-ins/appointments/etc)

They only caught 4 of the 6 bays on film, we have two front bays, plus two huge storage rooms. However we are in very tight confinements for how we have grown over the last 5 years. This is the reason for opening up in Texas. So that way we have two locations. Also we plan to move out of our current location but its very convienent since we have everything setup the way we need it right now.

JimIII

matt texass

Reaction score
mhmm Rosharon tx I know where that is. Awesome vid good to hear that yall are coming on down to texas.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back