Turbonetics 15168 560HP S197 05-09 50 state legal complete turbo system

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
The dog needs to come with the kit, but question for a friend does this kit have to use stock headers, or can it be used with aftermarket shorties

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Hey GR just a few ? 1. This is the Tuner kit correct? 2. does this kit run under the A-arms like the hellion kit?

Turbolvr321

Reaction score
The dog needs to come with the kit, but question for a friend does this kit have to use stock headers, or can it be used with aftermarket shorties
Uses stock manifolds. I wouldnt use shorties.

Hey GR just a few ? 1. This is the Tuner kit correct? 2. does this kit run under the A-arms like the hellion kit?
Yes.
m5lp_1009_16_o+2006_ford_mustang_gt+under_car_view.jpg

GR40Freak

Stig's American Cousin
Reaction score

The kit uses the stock manifolds and cats, that is how it maintains a smog exemption.

This is NOT the Tuner kit. It is the complete kit. Comes with Tuner, Fuel Pump Boost/Fuel PSI Controller, etc. The Tuner Kit is not emissions legal. This kit requires nothing, everything is included.

Uses stock manifolds. I wouldnt use shorties.

Yes.
m5lp_1009_16_o+2006_ford_mustang_gt+under_car_view.jpg

You can use shorties but you 'd have to make the downpipes and re-tune, of course it would no longer be emissions legal. The installs as shown above.

wanna trade? lol

Steve, I sold my blue beast, it lives in TX now.

P.S. That's my pug Mojo. It was cold night and he wanted to watch me work so I put my sweatshirt on the intake and lasted about 5 mins until he fell asleep.

Also the car was retarded fun on the street, I absolutely destroyed a C6 Z06, Modded Buick GNX, and a Kawasaki ZZR1400, all roll-ons from 70MPH. The car made enough power to redline 5th gear. Which when we tested it was 208.4MPH with a 3.73 rear end. The only reason I'm selling the kit is that I sold the car, if I find a cheap S197 I'll keep it, it was the most fun I'd had on the street...period.
Colin

Last edited:

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
The kit uses the stock manifolds and cats, that is how it maintains a smog exemption.

This is NOT the Tuner kit. It is the complete kit. Comes with Tuner, Fuel Pump Boost/Fuel PSI Controller, etc. The Tuner Kit is not emissions legal. This kit requires nothing, everything is included.

You can use shorties but you 'd have to make the downpipes and re-tune, of course it would no longer be emissions legal. The installs as shown above.

Steve, I sold my blue beast, it lives in TX now.

\
Colin

im also from the texas area

GR40Freak

Stig's American Cousin
Reaction score
So at this point four people have contacted me with serious intention to purchase the kit. To make things simple the first one to PayPal me gets it. Period.

Shipping ranges from $180 (CA) to $330 (FL)

The kit is boxed up in my shop and will ship Fri/Mon via truck freight. Transit time is 3-5 days.

Email and PayPal: [email protected]

Colin Sebern
Griggs Racing

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back